I can't put the skin after migration. Minecraft

Discus and support I can't put the skin after migration. Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After the migration, I tried to install a new skin, selected a hand model, texture and clicked send, but nothing changed. Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vadim_648, May 10, 2022.

1. Vadim_648
    Vadim_648 Guest

After the migration, I tried to install a new skin, selected a hand model, texture and clicked send,

but nothing changed.

Please help.

:)

Vadim_648, May 10, 2022
  2. Vadim_648 Win User

Yes, by migration I meant transferring the Mojang account to a Microsoft account.

Yes, I tried to reinstall Minecraft.

I play on a PC.
  3. Vadim_648 Win User

I tried to change it in a multiplayer game and in a singleplayer.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Could you please tell me which version of Minecraft are you playing (1.7.x, 1.8.x) and if it's Minecraft Java or Minecraft for Windows?
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

6. Vadim_648 Win User

None of the options apply to me.
Thema:

1. I can't put the skin after migration. Minecraft - Similar Threads - can't put skin

2. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  3. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  4. Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...: Why can't I play fallout 76 a923d6b0-3d69-4230-8a4e-e20a48921a84
  5. why does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...: it just doesnt let me sign in to the desired account i also could not find a guide or something to help me with this thing anywhere bd98c562-ad88-40d5-8763-9502068fbc7c
  6. I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave: I was put in a family by a stranger and can't leave d12198a6-8d84-4b25-a655-7d851db801b7
  7. Hie I just bought a new console and I can't add it each time it says I must put a code from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hie I just bought a new console and I can't add it each time it says I must put a code from...: I'm struggling to add another console on x box each time it ask me to put digits that appears on the TV but there is no digits on the tv aebf2375-e944-4bc9-9e77-aac03b177195
  8. Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan: Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan 7234c3fd-6d9f-4209-8642-3db91796e26c
  9. I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...: I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct one at first and i wish to change it but when i try to connect it keeps getting me into the current one...
  10. Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another...: Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another on minecraft ps4? 75c50f6b-6a6d-4ec6-91a4-268d69fbb8a6