I cant put a costom pic even if I am adult

Discus and support I cant put a costom pic even if I am adult in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason I cant change my profile pic costom I only can put the ones that xbox made I have my account over 18 but I wont let me out a costom pic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris_barajas24, Apr 5, 2020.

1. I cant put a costom pic even if I am adult

For some reason I cant change my profile pic costom I only can put the ones that xbox made I have my account over 18 but I wont let me out a costom pic it says sorry try again later.

:)

Chris_barajas24, Apr 5, 2020
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

As others have replied, this has been disabled for now in order to alleviate some of the high traffic right now on Xbox which is overloading the services. Hopefully it will be enabled again soon.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi, Microsoft had announced that due to the Corona crisis the services of XBOX Live and other Microsoft services will be cut. Uploading Custom Images is one of them
  4. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Microsoft ha momentaneamente disabilitato la personalizzazione delle Pic, al momento dovrai aspettare per cambiarla. Mi dispiace per via del COVID 19 stanno limitando le cose superflue.
  5. cko2003 Win User

At the moment nobody can change their profile picture sorry for the inconvenience.
  6. Melicorn1991 Win User

If you experienced this problem before changes were made by Microsoft, use your Xbox companion on your mobile phone, this method is a lot more user friendly in my opinion :)

Happy Gaming!

Stay Safe!

#
Thema:

1. I cant put a costom pic even if I am adult - Similar Threads - cant put costom

2. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  3. When i try to sign in to Fallout 76 I can put in my info but i cant enter it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to sign in to Fallout 76 I can put in my info but i cant enter it: ive tryed to press enter and tab and they dont work idk what to do e2c33434-6a4d-4c1e-b692-82a7fc0de917
  4. i was put into the Minecraft beta without even having the Xbox insider hub i cant figure...

in XboX Insiders
    i was put into the Minecraft beta without even having the Xbox insider hub i cant figure...: any suggestions i am on windows 10 submitted by /u/tingme [link] [comments]
  5. I cant put up a post using these words and I dont understand how

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant put up a post using these words and I dont understand how: [img] Whats wrong with it? ee2c746d-d29f-456e-b984-777a59c5d742
  6. Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message.: Ive been trying to put a custom gamer pic for weeks...it dont work anymore....WHY???? BEEN DOWN FOR WEEKS ALLREADY. f7a4bb7d-2c2b-4c57-a380-cf6bcdfccab8
  7. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0
  8. i bought a new xbox and cant put it as my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a new xbox and cant put it as my home xbox: my old xbox broke so i bought a new one and cant put it as my home xbox can i have switch ? fdd359a6-0fdf-485e-bf34-b1c401840d94
  9. i would like to reinitilise my license cause someone keep using it and i cant put it on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i would like to reinitilise my license cause someone keep using it and i cant put it on my xbox: i would like to reinitilise my license cause someone keep using it and i cant put it on my xbox edd6f266-d67f-4fa4-80df-234a0cc0ab2f
  10. unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help: hi everyone,i brought a second hand console which is console banned,microsoft say you can still use it offline,but i cant as its got no profile on it,does anyone no how i can get to use this...