I cant Purchase or download games through my account

Discus and support I cant Purchase or download games through my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP I can't download games through my account Message "Sorry you cannot make transactions with this account on xbox.com Why is this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ofaceome55, Dec 16, 2016.

1. ofaceome55
    ofaceome55 Guest

PLEASE HELP

I can't download games through my account

Message "Sorry you cannot make transactions with this account on xbox.com

Why is this happening and how do I fix it, I want to download burnout paradise from the Xbox live store but it won't let me.

:)

ofaceome55, Dec 16, 2016
  2. Penisochio
    Penisochio Guest
    Question about sharing Destiny on two different 360s

I plan on buying Destiny and my friend is gonna download it from me. Apparently, if you wanna play Destiny on another console on your account, you have to be signed on at all times on the account that purchased it, where as if you wanna play it on the console that you purchased Destiny on, you can sign on any accounts no problem to play it.

Now this is just what I heard, but I'm confused because my friend managed to download other games from me that I had purchased and play it without any problems. She had to sign onto my account to download it, but once she was finished, she could hop back onto her account and play it with no problems.

Penisochio, Dec 16, 2016
  3. Is this game region locked?

hello I'm trying to download this game through the xbox live marketplace and i can see the price but i cant purchase it. my question is is this region locked? thanks

thirdcitysaint, Dec 16, 2016
  4. MRGREENLIGHT Win User

Xbox store and steam

Im not trying to play together. For example the game is gta5 and he purchased it through steam and his account and everything. I dont have steam. I want to play on my account of gta 5 which i purchased through xbox. If i download the game through my account
    on xbox will it cause any problems ?
  5. bryan 1 Win User

Can't get back Halo MCC after factory reset Xbox 1

Thanks for replying! I looked through the purchase history of all of the accounts but I cant seem to find it? In all my accounts the games have never appeared in the ready to install box and I had to look for the games manually in the store to reinstall them so I cant tell whether which account can install the game.
  6. øyvindgrimsø Win User

Halo: MCC PC content being locked

I have the same problem. Where did you purchase it? I bought the game package on my Xbox back in 2015, so I cant see it in the Xbox PC app, but I can download it through the store. Still cant play it on the PC, which I could a year ago.
  7. blakehachinsky Win User

game pass help.

i reinstalled windows both through settings and with my original cd. and the error code is 0x803FB107. and by refund i mean i want the money back for the games i purchased but can now no longer play since i cant download them.
  8. JimShelly Win User

Sea of Thieves

Nothing to download. My microsoft account says "you own this" when you look at purchases. No game code for downloading ever arrived. So we own it, but cant access it.
Thema:

1. I cant Purchase or download games through my account - Similar Threads - cant Purchase download

2. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  3. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  4. why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica?: why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica? 085bc883-78bf-41f3-b836-4d3da04e33fd
  5. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  6. My console was purchased brand new with forza 6 installed now i cant find it hard drive ?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My console was purchased brand new with forza 6 installed now i cant find it hard drive ?????: My xbox1 console came brand new with forza 6 installed, it just disappeared in the hard drive after mandatory. Update how do i recover. It. 03cbff63-60f5-4a7e-88c0-3646441942f0
  7. Just purchased ff 13-2 and dlc bundle. Downloaded game but cant download dlc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased ff 13-2 and dlc bundle. Downloaded game but cant download dlc.: Dlc does not show up under manage game. When go to store it wants me to buy it again. Game and dlc both show up under order history. Have already tried remove account and readd it still won't let...
  8. Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...: Can someone help i wantvto play the game i purchased 7fcde7d8-6cdb-47fd-88d2-c5e46136ec44
  9. So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get...: .So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get authorization but i have money and my bank is allowing me to make purchases, why cant i make the purchase...
  10. Legend Of Korra shows up on game store but cant be downloaded/purchased< can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legend Of Korra shows up on game store but cant be downloaded/purchased< can anyone help?: Does anyone know why the Legend Of Korra is on the game store but cant be purchased/downloaded, has been like this for quite a long time 412a654a-9b35-4065-9b38-013d39f0f772