I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

Discus and support I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Alfie Harnett, Apr 11, 2024.

1. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a chat ban in early 2022 for 2 days ive had this problem for a long time and ive changed to a new xbox and wifi since the problem started and it still occurs does anyone know how i can fix this ?

:)

Alfie Harnett, Apr 11, 2024
  2. Alfie Harnett Win User

It says “failed to post looking for group” when i try to post and “failed to send request” when i try and “be interested” in posts
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Alfie. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues creating LFG posts. Can you describe what happens when you try to make a post? Are you receiving any error messages or error codes? If so, please provide them.
  4. Jordan Escalera Win User

Why cant I post a looking for group post?

I already did this though, to try and make it so I can post a looking for group but it still isn't working
  5. David Wirsching Win User

Why cant I post a looking for group post?

Hello Jordan E, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To reset your Xbox Series X console to factory settings, you can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox Button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset console? screen. you will see three options:
    Reset and remove everything: This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, and primary Xbox associations, as well as all games and apps, will be deleted. Use this option if you are selling or giving away the console, or as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
    Reset and keep my games and apps: Use this option as your primary troubleshooting choice. Reset the OS and remove all potentially corrupted data without deleting your apps or games.
    Cancel: To exit this screen, simply select the Cancel button.
    After selecting one of the options, the Xbox console will begin the process of erasing the selected content and will reset to default settings.

Please note that resetting your console to factory settings will erase all accounts, saved games, settings, and associations from Xbox Home. Anything not synced to the Xbox network will be lost. The console automatically syncs with the Xbox network when you connect to this service; So if you've been offline for a while, connect to the Xbox service before following these steps.

Best regards.
  6. l KampF ZwerG l Win User

Cant post looking for group

I already tried that and it did not work.
Thema:

1. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts - Similar Threads - cant post “be

2. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  3. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  4. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  5. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  6. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  7. i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...: I can upload a picture if needed c57a3be7-a98c-4878-9a61-976ecc09c9eb
  8. Why cant I post a looking for group post?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I post a looking for group post?: I've tried resetting my connection, soft factory resetting my series x console, tried from my xbox mobile app, everything and it still keeps giving me an error everytime I don't understand why...
  9. Cant post or join group post on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant post or join group post on xbox: For about a year now on xbox whenever i try to join a group post or create one it says unable to send request how do i fix this? 78c57819-e309-4661-931a-e2ce30a90019
  10. help i cant create group post and invite others to partys

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    help i cant create group post and invite others to partys: So I received a comm ban like 2 days ago but i cant create group post and invite others to partys but i can join partys too it doesnt make sense please help me out...