I can’t play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X or Xbox 360

Discus and support I can’t play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X or Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the right username and password for my account. I have no problem playing Xbox one and Series X/S Games. But 360 games I can’t. I’ve entered my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by unit020, Apr 26, 2023.

1. unit020
    unit020 Guest

I have the right username and password for my account. I have no problem playing Xbox one and Series X/S Games. But 360 games I can’t. I’ve entered my app password,removed 2-Step,reset my Series Xand S and my 360. Nothing works. At this point I have all but excepted that I will no longer be able to play Xbox 360 games ever,unless they are on a disc that I own. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

unit020, Apr 26, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
  3. DaveRetter Win User

Can't play any backwards compatible discs on Xbox One X

I have the same issue - can’t play any disc based backwards compatible games (360 or classic Xbox) on either my new Xbox Series X or my Xbox One X. I was also advised that it is a known problem and with engineers to resolve but that was a month ago and still unresolved unfortunately.
  4. Artg714 Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
    Thank you.
  5. scott macinnes Win User

Xbox 360 games on Series X - "Getting your Xbox info..." leads to "A problem occured while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit ww.xbox.com/support"

Hi I’m having the same problem, can’t launch any 360 game on the series x . I checked the xbox status and nothing showing . Any help would be appreciated
  6. luissolid Win User

Xbox one x or Xbox serrie x

If the Xbox Series X will be availeble today? simple the Xbox Series X. Next gen console and you can play all the xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One Games...

Regards
Thema:

1. I can’t play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X or Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - can’t play 360

2. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  3. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  4. Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned: I was recently banned from communicating for 2 months and this isn’t about that but for some reason I can’t play any Xbox 360 games. I don’t care for the ban but I would wish a fix can be told to...
  5. How can I fix the can’t play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the can’t play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one issue?: Recently I’ve been trying to play old Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one, but there aren’t any profiles for me to log on to, I tried “Download Profile” but it bugs out and crashes, it’s worth noting...
  6. Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?: I been trying to log in and it keeps saying error, I cleared my MAC address so I was able to get to the login screen but it downloads at almost 75% then tells me I’m unable to sign in. All this...
  7. Why can’t I join my friends, invite friends, and play servers on minecraft on my Xbox 360?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join my friends, invite friends, and play servers on minecraft on my Xbox 360?...: Why can’t I join my friends, invite friends, and play servers on minecraft on my Xbox 360? It says I set up my Microsoft account wrong and I fix it and now I made a new one and it still doesn’t...
  8. Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games: When I try to sign in I get this message every time. Nothing I do seems to fix it. My 360 doesn’t always work so hopefully I don’t have to do something on that console. [img]...
  9. Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s: I have been trying to play Crysis Medal Of Honor Airborne and Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox One S but every time i open it it says that i am not connected to xbox live so cant sign in to my 360...
  10. Can’t play Genma Onimusha on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Genma Onimusha on Xbox 360: I just got Genma Onimusha for the Original Xbox, and I’m using my Xbox 360 E to play it. But, after the intro has played, there is a black screen and it justs stays like that forever. I don’t know...