I can't play with my brother on Switch with Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support I can't play with my brother on Switch with Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I did everything on the guide but I still got the error message even after I restarted the Minecraft application. 1fdb7642-0e10-42aa-8716-2316ebf191e1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DakotaMckenzie, Sep 7, 2020.

1. I can't play with my brother on Switch with Minecraft Bedrock

I did everything on the guide but I still got the error message even after I restarted the Minecraft application.

:)

DakotaMckenzie, Sep 7, 2020
  2. Oldmanthrift Win User

Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

I just had this same issue it seems minecraft and the switch aren't properly working in unison. I am EXTREMELY sad about this and can't play minecraft with my brother.
  3. Tony Deno Win User

Minecraft dosent work

Thank you for your time, I play bedrock Minecraft on my Nintendo switch lite.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Why can i not play multiplayer with my frends in PS4 minecraft anymore

On what system are you playing Minecraft?

Sony pushed an update for Minecraft on Playstation 4 to update it to the "Bedrock" version, allowing Playstation 4 players to play with Xbox One, PC, Mobile and Switch users now.

Make sure you also have Version 1.14 of your Minecraft installed, and that you are playing on Xbox One, Switch, Playstation 4, Windows 10 or Android/iOS.

Minecraft on Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS, and other "older" console versions can't play with others on the "Bedrock" version.
  5. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

We are both using Nintendo switch but we are playing Minecraft. Not console edition. Bedrock edition if you will.
  6. Timofei Afatarli Win User

I bought Java and Bedrock Minecraft, but only got Bedrock.

same thing, my brother buyed a minecraft for me, but version that i got is only bedrock edition without java i don't know why it's happened.
Thema:

I can't play with my brother on Switch with Minecraft Bedrock

1. I can't play with my brother on Switch with Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - can't play brother

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  4. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  7. My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa: My brother and I both got game pass on our accounts recently, he downloaded Gears of wars 5 in his account first. When I try to play gears 5 it prompts me the option to install in the xbox app,...
  8. Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.: every time we try to join each other, we get dropped but any one else we can play with any other friend fine even some times join through them me and my bro can join each other, rarely but never...
  9. I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account: i bought the dlc's of destiny in my brother account and now i bought the live gold and create my account,but i can't play the dlc in my account.I need help. cd039622-c4bf-469b-8839-7193ffee17ad
  10. Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.: every time we try to join each other, we get dropped but any one else we can play with any other friend fine even some times join through them me and my bro can join each other, rarely but never...