I can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of communication

Discus and support I can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of communication in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of all communication. c66881ad-308c-4780-b727-a8ef4a03b81f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G Unot 67100, Dec 17, 2016.

1. G Unot 67100
    G Unot 67100 Guest

Can't play to fifa 17 club pro mode because i'm ban of all communication.

:)

G Unot 67100, Dec 17, 2016
  2. Communications ban

I received a suspension about a month ago for communications. It was a 2 week ban and I couldn't sign in and play on a back up profile either. So after the 2 weeks are up I can play online but I can't play fifa pro clubs mode or send messages.. My ban is
    not active. Am I permanently banned from pro clubs and messaging?? Will it carry onto fifa 18? Thanks for any help in advance.

mirekinsella91, Dec 17, 2016
  3. SinzElite30
    SinzElite30 Guest
    Enforcement Issue.

Hi.... I have a problem joining pro clubs via My xbox one

I currently have communications ban via my account, I have "spent" enforcement bans prior to this, but do not possess a gameplay ban. I can play every other game mode on fifa, online that is, except pro clubs? which is dead annoying... There is nothing on
    my.enforcement page and I can't seem to contact them because enforcement like to keep you in the dark like EA... If I can play co-op seasons with this ban, why can't I play pro clubs? It's incredibly ironic.

EA have also stated to me that I have no restrictions via gameplay from their end either? so please don't tell me to contact them.... My current ban is only for communications and looking for groups... Nothing else.... yet microsoft
    support are incredibly rude. I do not care about the comms ban, I just want to play the game mode pro clubs.

SinzElite30, Dec 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: