I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account

Discus and support I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought the dlc's of destiny in my brother account and now i bought the live gold and create my account,but i can't play the dlc in my account.I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XDpaulogXD, Jun 28, 2017.

1. XDpaulogXD
    XDpaulogXD Guest

I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account

i bought the dlc's of destiny in my brother account and now i bought the live gold and create my account,but i can't play the dlc in my account.I need help.

:)

XDpaulogXD, Jun 28, 2017
  2. BugsNuts8
    BugsNuts8 Guest
    I have got two accounts on my XBOX360 but I can only play Destiny The Taking King on my main account.

So we were able to share the regular destiny game, house of wolves dlc and the crota dlc but now we can't share the taken king? Doesn't sound right.

If that is true it is only on the xbox since I have a PS4 and everyone that as an account in my house can play The Taken King and I only purchased it once.

BugsNuts8, Jun 28, 2017
  3. The Taken King digital dlc refund

Hi,

Yesterday I let my SO's little brother use my Xbox to play Destiny. Apparently he launched it on my old Xbox 360 rather than my Xbox One. He then proceeded to buy The Taken King (TTK) Destiny DLC for my Xbox 360 as it was required to unlock most of the game
    content for Destiny. I already have every Destiny DLC (including TTK) for my Xbox One (and meant for him to play it on that console).

I am wondering if it is possible to get a refund for the The Taken King DLC for
    Xbox 360, as the purchase was a mistake which I am never going to use because I'll be playing it on my Xbox One instead.

Best regards,

MisellaneousMr

MiscellaneousMr, Jun 28, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

Destiny DLC is not shareable between home console accounts I'm afraid. While some games allow DLC to be shared between accounts, some games such as Destiny do not. If you would like to inquire about a refund so you can purchase on your own account, feel
    free to reach out to our chat or phone support team through our
    Contact Us page
    . For further information on how DLC/Expansions for particular games, please feel free to reach out to the publisher/developer of the game.

Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Jun 30, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: