I cant play skate 3 online

Discus and support I cant play skate 3 online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Gr2, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Alex Gr2
    Alex Gr2 Guest

When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and checked and I do have Xbox Live Gold to be able to play online

:)

Alex Gr2, Aug 29, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Alex Gr2,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play Skate 3 on online multiplayer mode. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you have been greeted with an error message about permission. We would like to isolate the issue, please provide answers to the following questions:

1. May we know if this happens on other multiplayer games?
    2. May we know if you are part of Microsoft Family group?
    3. Are you an Xbox Insider or PC Insider or beta tester of the game?
    4. Since the issue happens on Map, an in-game feature. May we ask if you can play the game or continue without this map?

To ensure you are allowed to use the MAP or play any multiplayer games, you may check and/or follow the steps from this link: Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Smwutches Win User

i cant play skate 3 online

Which Game Pass? Core or Ultimate is what is needed to play online.
  5. Muhsin Brown Win User

yes i do have xbox game pass, yet it still doesnt allow me to play online
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Muhsin, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Do you currently have a Game Pass subscription on your account?

You need to have one for online play.

Please, access your subscription page and check the status:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

If you don't have one, you can subscribe here: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/core

The other possibility is Age Restriction, are you using a child's account.

If you are, ask your Family Organizer to grant you access to the game.

Please, follow these steps:

Open the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device, and then go to Settings.

Select Content restrictions, and then under Apply age filters change the age limit.

Any content that has a higher rating than the selected restriction needs an organizer’s approval.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/famil...-child-content-in-the-Xbox-Family-Setting-app

To download the Family App: https://www.xbox.com/apps/family-settings-app

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I cant play skate 3 online - Similar Threads - cant play skate

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  7. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  8. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  9. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  10. i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund: bought skate 3 on microsoft store and now i cant play it and i cannot refund it 1b231d32-65e2-412c-a161-3978bba4a767