I cant play Sea of Thieves even though multiplayer is allowed

Discus and support I cant play Sea of Thieves even though multiplayer is allowed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i launch the game it says im not allowed to join multiplayer servers, however i have allowed multiplayer games and saved it but it still doesnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SealedMedal1260, Aug 21, 2018.

1. I cant play Sea of Thieves even though multiplayer is allowed

When i launch the game it says im not allowed to join multiplayer servers, however i have allowed multiplayer games and saved it but it still doesnt work?

:)

SealedMedal1260, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Sea of thieves Cant play it since i have to change my settings which are already changed

When i start sea of thieves it says that my settings wont allow me to play multiplayer, and i also can't add my friend on xbox. The thing is i have changed the settings so that i should be able to add my friend AND start sea of thieves but i cant do anything
    of it

TimeToFloat69, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Sea of Thevies playing with my brother

So me and my brother are trying to play sea of thieves together and im on pc on his main account playing so my brother went on to a separate account and bought sea of thieves so we could play together but even though hes on a separate account with a different
    game tag it still wont allow him to play with me without it saying that someone else is on sea off thieves on a the same account. I dont want to waste 60 dollars does anyone know what to do?

XRunawayBatmanX, Aug 21, 2018
  4. I cant play Sea of Thieves even though multiplayer is allowed

tntiseverywere, Oct 26, 2018
  5. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    Hello, do you already performed a console power cycle? this will fix most of the times this kind of issues, here are the instructions in the following link:

Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

You can also che the Xbox live status, sometimes the service can have some issues and affect the Multiplayer performance in several games...

You can check the status here...

Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage

Let us know if these sugestions fix your issue, or if you need more assistance?

JhonSnow777, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I cant play Sea of Thieves even though multiplayer is allowed