I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...

Discus and support I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare digital last year, but now i cant play the game or install it. When i look at the game In the games store it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BradleyHall5, Jul 25, 2020.

1. BradleyHall5
    BradleyHall5 Guest

I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...

I preordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare digital last year, but now i cant play the game or install it. When i look at the game In the games store it says i can buy it.

:)

BradleyHall5, Jul 25, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the game in the store it says i dont own it an can buy it.

First thing you want to do is check your order history at account.microsoft.com

You will want to sign in with the account that you purchased it on and make sure the status of the order still shows as complete and not refunded or cancelled.
  3. eviltedi Win User

Batman DLC locked.

Just checked the Xbox One store, according to the store I have trial of Star Wars BF installed, I bought the deluxe version last year, now it wants to charge me again.
  4. BenHockeyPro Win User

Marvels avengers closed beta

Just to make sure, you downloaded the beta file from the store and tried through there right?
    I bought the game on the xbox store. Was I supposed to get a special beta code? I bought it digitally on xbox.

No. A code is only needed if you bought it on physical disc. You just need to search for Avengers beta in the Xbox store and install that.

It said that the game was installed. When i hit play, it gave me a popup saying that i was too early
  5. Nursemorph Win User

deleting stuff for storage

I take it you mean if you buy and then install a game from the Store, if you uninstall it, can you then reinstall it at a later date? If so, then yes you can...when you want to reinstall something, just go to your history in the Store and you can download it again from there.

As an example, I had Forza Horizon 4 on my system till late last year when I reinstalled Windows...I then installed it again earlier this year from the Store
  6. jonjh76 Win User

Game doesn't show up on Xbox One

Originally I was looking at the store page from my Win10 PC and I wasn't seeing any errors. After posting about this yesterday I went to the game's store page on my Xbox. and managed to get it to download from there even though it wasn't showing up on the
    "ready to install" list.

However, when I try to start the game I get a popup telling me that I need to insert the game disc or buy it from the Xbox store (0x803f8001), even though as I said earlier I bought this game years ago from the shop on my 360
Thema:

1. I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the... - Similar Threads - cant play install

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  7. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  8. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  9. HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...: Ok so when I try installing minecraft and gaming services aswell BUT here is the problem THIS STUPID ANNOYING ERROR POPS UP!!! IT SHOWS UP THIS DUMB IDIOTIC 0x80246008 ERROR CAN PLEASE ANYONE HELP...
  10. PC Gamepass Queue Stuck, Cant install nor play any game. Have tried most options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass Queue Stuck, Cant install nor play any game. Have tried most options: I can't install or launch any game and my queue is stuck. Have tried everything, reinstalling the game service, windows store, Xbox app, changing user, using VPN, windows update but no luck...