I cant play online with cod ghosts

Discus and support I cant play online with cod ghosts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I go on cod ghosts on xbox one and try to go online I get this message -"the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live" what is this? My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dilly2705, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Dilly2705
    Dilly2705 Guest

When I go on cod ghosts on xbox one and try to go online I get this message -"the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live" what is this? My subscription is valid for xbox gold and I can still go online on fifa14 -can anyone help?

:)

Dilly2705, Jan 26, 2014
  2. cant play ghosts or battlefield4 on my xbox one

Every time i try to play cod ghosts online it says cant connect to the servers and on battlefield 4 it says cant connect to EA online features unavailable HELP i need somebody HELP

R1CH H0M1E JUAN, Jan 26, 2014
  3. AoT Limit
    AoT Limit Guest
    can anyone help...... open nat on xbox moderate on cod ghosts

Labs Home if you are using comcast like you might never be able to play CoD Ghosts my NAT type is open but i cant play Online it explains some users may experience not being able to play
    games online on some games not all which explains why I can play games like Dead Rising 3 Forza 5 online but not CoD Ghosts

AoT Limit, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Lillithvain
    Lillithvain Guest

Are you getting an error code number that starts with "80...." ?

Lillithvain, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: