I can't play online on f1 23 even though I have the core game pass

Discus and support I can't play online on f1 23 even though I have the core game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play online on f1 23 even though I have the core game pass. I enter the game I go to f1 world to find an online session to play but I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Valeric16ITA Salerno, Oct 29, 2023.

1. I can't play online on f1 23 even though I have the core game pass

I can't play online on f1 23 even though I have the core game pass.

I enter the game

I go to f1 world to find an online session to play but I can't find anything

after several attempts the problem persists how can I solve this problem?

help me please.

:)

Valeric16ITA Salerno, Oct 29, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Valeric16ITA S. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your concern today.

Can you try accessing to online features on a different game installed on your console?
    This may be helpful to view if it’s a specific issue with this game, or if it’s something else.

Additionally, I want to ask what potential fixes you tried to fix this problem so far.

Greetings,

Arturo.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

I can't play online even though I have game pass?

There are 4 versions of Game Pass.

Game Pass Core, Game Pass for console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

Only Game Pass Core and Game Pass Ultimate include the ability to play online multiplayer games.

Is your subscription for one of those two or is it just Game Pass for console?
  4. [EX] Win User

I can't play online even though I have game pass?

Hi,

a factory reset without deleting the games and settings would be worth a try but you need your account infos to redownload your profile.

Have you forgotten your password or why do you fear to lose your account ?
  5. Smwutches Win User

FIFA 23

Ignore what was said above. Game Pass is not required for any game. If you are trying to play online though, you do need Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate (which includes Core) to play online.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can't Play Hell Let Loose Because Gamepass Core

You can't. Game Pass Core (formerly Gold) or Ultimate (which includes Core) are required to play online with the exception of free-to-play games.
Thema:

1. I can't play online on f1 23 even though I have the core game pass - Similar Threads - can't play online

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  4. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  5. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  6. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  7. Series s can't play any games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s can't play any games online: I've had an issue like this before. It was because some old privacy settings on my old account. I'm on a new account now. I've tried reseting my console both keeping games and a full reset. I've...
  8. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  9. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  10. Can't play online with gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online with gamepass ultimate: Me and my friend are game sharing so that he can play my bought games and I get his gamepass ultimate, but after his subscription ran out and he re-bought it, I've been able to download and play...