I can't play on Xbox Live

Discus and support I can't play on Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a paypal account that is negative so it was declined by xbox, so now I can't play on Xbox live. My problem is I can't seem to redeem my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Delgado804, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Delgado804
    Delgado804 Guest

I have a paypal account that is negative so it was declined by xbox, so now I can't play on Xbox live. My problem is I can't seem to redeem my xbox live code, I get the same error on xbox and pc

It takes me to the page where it tells me what im redeeming, so i know the code is valid.

"Something went wrong

Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.

XBOS-3009

69e886da-efb1-4fe1-9c89-b280c207b180

2014/02/19 - 00:14:06 UTC"

What code? Iv tried entering "69e886da-efb1-4fe1-9c89-b280c207b180" on xbox.com/errorhelp and nothing comes up.

Iv tried to remove my old paypal account and put a new one in, but the website is so complicated, I cant find my way around even with all those solution...

:)

Delgado804, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Why can't I play on Xbox Live

Ok so this Christmas my mom got me a 12 month Xbox live card and a few days ago I went to play BF1 and it said that I didn't have Xbox live I tried a few things that other people had problems with but nothing worked and it worked when I was at my mom's but
    now it doesn't want to work at my dads Plz Xbox

help

XxReaperSlayrxX, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    can't play on xbox live

You need to purchase a gold membership. A gold membership is required for online play.

Smwutches, Feb 18, 2014
  4. I can't play on Xbox Live

If you have a payment option in decline on your account then your account will be suspended for lack of payments. The reason you are getting that error when you put in the pre-paided code is because you can not add anymore time to the account until the missed
    payments are made on the account and the account has become unlocked.

Here is the support article telling you how to update your payment options:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-payment-option

You can try adding and changing your payment options on your account on your end but you may need to contact customer support if you are having issue doing so or it will not let you. Customer support number is 1-800-469-9269 for the U.S. and Canada, or,
    you can go to the bottom of any support page and click on contact us, or, go here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

RiposaurusRex, Feb 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: