I can't play my overwatch game because my account was reported in guess how long will it take?

Discus and support I can't play my overwatch game because my account was reported in guess how long will it take? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it says "because of your past behavior you cannot play multi-player games online." Now idk how and why but my only guess is that someone reported me,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Killer CJ 1997, Nov 1, 2016.

1. I can't play my overwatch game because my account was reported in guess how long will it take?

it says "because of your past behavior you cannot play multi-player games online." Now idk how and why but my only guess is that someone reported me, but my brothers were playing Call of Duty 3. I just want to now how long will it take for me to play my
    game again?

:)

Killer CJ 1997, Nov 1, 2016
  2. UND3AD K1NG
    UND3AD K1NG Guest
    My gamertag has been reported for no reason and now I cant play multiplayer.

I meant to say was that my account was reported not my GT and now I can't find any matches in any game because my reputation is at very low. I can't play without being reported because I can't play at all.

UND3AD K1NG, Nov 1, 2016
  3. FBE Apollo
    FBE Apollo Guest
    Avoid Me

I've been playing Overwatch on my Xbox since release an never had a problem An now that I started playing symmetra in competitive people reported me for my pick I don't have bad manners I just communicate An play my game now my Rep is Avoid Me an I can't
    find any matches... I feel like I'm getting punished for me just playing a unpopular Hero an its making my gaming experience horrible... how do I change my rep An how long will it take?

FBE Apollo, Nov 1, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

I can't play my overwatch game because my account was reported in guess how long will it take?

You will need to log into the enforcement team website for information. You can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Nov 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: