I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

Discus and support I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HaraldEk, Jun 19, 2019.

1. HaraldEk
    HaraldEk Guest

I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again it says that I need to renew my xbox live membership (and gives me the error code 0x803f800f ) even though
    I have an active one. I have tried searching up the error code but the information didn’t help, I have switched to all my accounts on my xbox to see if it was downloaded elsewhere but it wasn’t. Does anyone know how to solve this problem or does anyone else
    have it?

:)

HaraldEk, Jun 19, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: