I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able...

Discus and support I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am logged onto my accounts, but when I click on a game to play, it’s tells me to log on with the account that bought the game. It is the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bec Comley, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Bec Comley
    Bec Comley Guest

I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able...

I am logged onto my accounts, but when I click on a game to play, it’s tells me to log on with the account that bought the game. It is the same account.

:)

Bec Comley, Aug 13, 2023
  2. Katelyn C Win User

Compliance Locked

To be honest i’m not sure if it was a permanent suspension or not but i know it was not a ban i was still able to appeal it yet i haven’t heard anything from them yet and it’s been a week or so. i can’t even log into it to ask questions or get support to see why i my suspension was put on me
  3. BMoon91 Win User

Can't sign in on enforcement.xbox.com

I’m having the same problem!

Received an email on 30th Jan stating my account had been subject to enforcement action. Never in my 15+ years gaming has this happened!

The Xbox Enforcement website is broken and simply will not let me log in. I’ve tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Edge.

I’m able to play online and message people etc just fine on my Xbox so I’m hoping this is just an error.

Still annoying though that I can’t see why.
  4. Kendyl McVay Win User

How to recover stolen account?

I’m having the same problem. I can’t log into my fortnite because it says that my email doesn’t work anymore.
  5. Mitch Radtke Win User

How do I change my primary email from an old, expired one to my current email?

No. I am able to sign into my Xbox live account using the log in info. But the email itself has expired/been deleted a long time ago so I can’t log into the email itself. So when I want to access/change my account info and it asks me to log into my email and find the verification code, I am unable to do so. Again, I know all the info for the old expired email, I just can’t log into for the verification codes because it’s expired
  6. ムジョナたい Win User

OneDrive “Not Currently Available” on Xbox One

This is clearly a lie, because I’m in an XboxLIVE party with my friend who is deliberately on the app. What’s more insulting, is that even though I can’t access the app, I’m still able to send my captures to OneDrive? This is unacceptable.
Thema:

1. I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able... - Similar Threads - can’t play games

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  4. Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games: [img] Started happening out of nowhere and I have no idea why. It will randomly let me sign in sometimes and I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothings working....
  5. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  6. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  7. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  8. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  9. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b
  10. I can’t play online games in Xbox One X after 12.am

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play online games in Xbox One X after 12.am: I wanted to play online games at night so I asked my parents to increase the screen time but even we tried to increase the screen time, I can’t access to every online game after 12.am. How can we...