I cant play my EA play games on my xbox without paying

Discus and support I cant play my EA play games on my xbox without paying in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help. I linked my EA account that has the ea play with my xbox account but i cant download the games included in the EA play without paying for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lauri Nurmi, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Lauri Nurmi
    Lauri Nurmi Guest

I need help.

I linked my EA account that has the ea play with my xbox account but i cant download the games included in the EA play without paying for them can someone help?

:)

Lauri Nurmi, Dec 22, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Lauri. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

EA Play is platform-specific, your current membership is only compatible with PC. EA Play for Xbox can be subscribed to on the Xbox Store: https://www.xbox.com/games/ea-play

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. oS1LENToN1NJAo Win User

Bad Company 2 Connection Problems?

Same is happening with me. my friends are online on ea but I cant connect. people are paying to much for xbox live wen they cant play the game they want
  4. ArthurgFilipiaki Win User

EA Play games without xbox pc app?

Hello, I have been looking for a way to play my ea play games included with my game pass ultimate, my windows cant update, and i dont want to hear about how to update it. just tell me if theres any way to play the ea play game without xbox app. i have origin installed. im on pc by the way
  5. DanTheMan7787 Win User

ea play and gamepass pc

i couldnt even care if i keep my old one or lose anything even i have to connect a brand spanking new account and start again , but seems my only option to play anything ea related (as i cant login to any online services through ea anymore) is either pay for ea play on a new account or scrap my 11 year xbox live account and start everything again ...
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

EA including microtransactions in all future games.

Every game I've played from EA is easily playable online without paying.
Thema:

1. I cant play my EA play games on my xbox without paying - Similar Threads - cant play play

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  7. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  8. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  9. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  10. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...