I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

Discus and support I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZxZNova11999, May 30, 2024.

1. ZxZNova11999
    ZxZNova11999 Guest

I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied idc and that im doing better then he was.

He started saying i was being rude when i literally wasnt, just stated the facts. And then after he looked my r6 tracker and said he was better based on those stats. In which i looked up his stats and compared them and stated how he was literally wrong and the numbers show that. I said how he had more losses than wins, and that my kd was better.

I dont even think i swore, but even if i did, it wasnt directly towards him as an insult.

It permantly banned my account which means i cant even use it to appeal it… it was an account on my phone. Not on my xbox. And now my xbox is suspended from everything, including my ability to play online…

This is absolute **** idc, i shouldnt have my ability to play xbox taken away from me over literally NOTHING…. I am so angry like idek what the **** to do… i always love to come home and play siege… now i cant… thanks xbox!!! And you dont even let me have an ability to confront you guys with this problem, because no one in the forums are responsible for anything with enforcements…

:)

ZxZNova11999, May 30, 2024
  2. VeggieMonster94 Win User

New setup

Both my console and account got perm banned.

So my question is if i buy a new console and set up a new account will i get automatically banned by Microsoft? I'm worried that if i spend £200+ on a brand new xbox that Microsoft will ban me straight away because they see my name and address.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

New setup

Both my console and account got perm banned.

So my question is if i buy a new console and set up a new account will i get automatically banned by Microsoft? I'm worried that if i spend £200+ on a brand new xbox that Microsoft will ban me straight away because they see my name and address.
    Create the account in another family members name, and just "borrow" it
  4. JacobOdm Win User

i was console banned because the person i was gamesharing with was being racist on his xbox and just because it was on my xbox my xbox was banned

so ur telling me i cant un ban my xbox because the other persons account on my xbox was banned my console was banned i was never on that account it was on the xbox when i got it
  5. CRY5lS Win User

I got bad feedback and I don't even play xbox that much

Like my friends friend accounts got perm banned 4 like doing nothing because people probably spam reported him and stuff
  6. justjay951 Win User

If you receive a chat suspension watch out they become permanent.

i got my 2nd ban less than 6 hours from being unbanned which is b.s

ill most likely get perm banned because people cant seem to leave me alone
Thema:

1. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I - Similar Threads - cant play multiplayer

2. i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft multiplayer: i have been trying to play minecraft multiplayer but i can not play multiplayer and some people say leave the group but the thing is my mom bought the game for me because when i tried to download...
  3. it says i cant play multiplayer becouse of my settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    it says i cant play multiplayer becouse of my settings: it says that i cnt play multiplayer cuz of my settings ba91d34f-6a17-4e74-af30-a7987077e9bf
  4. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  5. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  6. Cant play multiplayer after account compromised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play multiplayer after account compromised: I was playing minecraft then i got logged out cus it got signed in from elsewhere then i couldnt log in with my microsoft account to play anymore. Few minutes go by and i got my account back...
  7. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341
  8. WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...: One of the biggest upsets with this **** trash xbox. One thing after another. When i was a kid i played halo and halo 2 with frinds. I recently bought halo infinite and my 9 year old is...
  9. I cant play minecraft multiplayer java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer java: I been wanting to play minecraft java edition multiplayer but its locked and says change your settings on microsoft, I set my age to my real age above 18 and left the family group i was in and in...
  10. Game Pass Gold Live cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Gold Live cant play multiplayer: Gifted my grandchild a 3-month Gold Live Game Pass so she can play Halo Master chief collection and every time she trys to join multiplayer it goes right to a subscription screen to buy a Game...