I can't play mine craft with friends on my Xbox but I can if I sign in on other xboxes can...

Discus and support I can't play mine craft with friends on my Xbox but I can if I sign in on other xboxes can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Specifically realms You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Payton Ward, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Payton Ward
    Payton Ward Guest

I can't play mine craft with friends on my Xbox but I can if I sign in on other xboxes can...

Specifically realms

You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer Clubs. See instructions for changing these settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp.

:)

Payton Ward, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Payton Ward Win User

I can't play mine craft with friends on my Xbox but I can if I sign in on other xboxes can someone please help

Will this work because I can't even play Minecraft if I sign into another person's profile. But it is only like this on this Xbox. I can sign in on my profile on any other Xbox and it will work.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I can't play mine craft with friends on my Xbox but I can if I sign in on other xboxes can someone please help

Thank you so much for letting me know, Payton. If you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription, we will then remove and re-add your account to re-sync the license.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription on your Xbox, Payton? Because if it's working on a different Xbox that may have caused the issue. It is required to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play an online multiplayer game.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  5. Francia J. Win User

If you were able to see the active Xbox Live Gold subscription on the steps I have provided, yes this should work.
  6. Payton Ward Win User

Yes I do, I had already checked that and the other things in the privacy settings : /
Thema:

1. I can't play mine craft with friends on my Xbox but I can if I sign in on other xboxes can... - Similar Threads - can't play mine

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  4. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  7. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  8. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  9. Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how...: Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how do I remove my account without messing up his f3aa4642-1e78-40c3-b778-ddd01bec71c4
  10. Child account linked to mine but still can't play multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account linked to mine but still can't play multiplayer: Hi, thanks for the reply to my previous question. I have set up the child account linked to mine; will that let me play online multiplayer with my daughter? If not, how do I set up a separate...