i can't play in xbox live in my Xbox 360 i live in french now ( i was in morroco )

Discus and support i can't play in xbox live in my Xbox 360 i live in french now ( i was in morroco ) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i can't play in xbox live in my Xbox 360 i live in french now ( i was in morroco ) 1ee16916-80c2-42c6-9faa-7392ca3f2add Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chekrsou, Dec 30, 2016.

1. chekrsou
    chekrsou Guest

i can't play in xbox live in my Xbox 360 i live in french now ( i was in morroco )

:)

chekrsou, Dec 30, 2016
  2. yusufgulyol
    yusufgulyol Guest
    Xbox 360 achievement language

hi,first of all

My Xbox live profile region set to Turkey and i am from Turkey.

but all xbox 360 games that i have played shows achievements in french.

When i play a new game that never played before(isnt on the game/achievements list) shows achievement in English.

Than i recover/redownload my profile from xbox live it turns all xbox 360 achievements french.

same with xbox one backwards compability.

thanks.

yusufgulyol, Dec 30, 2016
  3. yusufgulyol
    yusufgulyol Guest
    achievements language in Turkey

When i set my xbox live profile region TURKEY all my achievements set to French language instead English

and i live in TURKEY.

and i solved(not solved) to set my profile region USA.its english.

but i live in TURKEY.

why french?

dont know how to do it.

only for (xbox 360-xbox one back.compat.)

yusufgulyol, Dec 30, 2016
  4. vX YOUNES Xv Win User

ICMP Error ? After 2 years of perfect gaming !

me too i tried every tricks but no *** worked.. i think it's because we are livin in morroco but it's been like 4 years im on xbox live and i ve never had this probleme..
  5. BullesJoueur34 Win User

Changing country/region on Billing Contact Information Revisited

I have a similar issue here.

I am French living in Finland

I purchased English version of windows 8, setup a windows live account, created xbox live account.

For some reason my location was set to France, and my x-xbox live account is now located there.

I had to set it up correctly to Finland to buy some game, but now I can't listen to music or play video in the x-box live anymore.

The official solution is to create a new live account. When I try this, It is not possible since my windows live mail directs me automatically to the existing x-box account !!! I hope we get some answer for this.
  6. GeneralDieDad Win User

ERROR 8015000A

Hello, my xbox live profile is called "RinsableMLG" and today for some reason, I can't play xbox 360 backwards compatible games be ause my profile won't download on the xbox 360 servers. I can play xbox one games, but I can't play my xbox 360 games
    and my profile won't download and it states "There's a problem with your credentials, blah blah blah". If I use my other two accounts, I can play on the xbox 360 games but not my RinsableMLG one. I seriosuly don't know what to do and I'm panicking right now.
    I have the exact same problem. I was just trying to play saints row but couldn't connect to xbox live on backwards compatibility. So I deleted my account and now I can't download on backwards compatibility with the same error message as you.
  7. Guardian Poe Win User

Xbox One Saying I don't have gold membership.

STOP... Sorry guys the trick worked fine until i launch call of duty Ghost! When i try to play online, a message appears "you must be connected to xbox live to play games on xbox live" (translated from french).

Sorry for the false hope :(

Now i can see that i have one month subscription but can't play anymore online!

The problem appears after the last firmware installation... maybe its because i live in Belgium where the xbox one is not officially launched!? Official launch 5 september 2014...
  8. heavysilence21 Win User

My Zune Marketplace is in German.. I speak french

"Problem was solved when I chose "french" as preferred language in payement options on my xbox live account (computer)."

Console is already in French. Not the solution. The problem is with my Live ID.
Thema:

1. i can't play in xbox live in my Xbox 360 i live in french now ( i was in morroco ) - Similar Threads - can't play live

2. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  3. Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam: [img] I recently downloaded Sea of Thieves from Steam but as soon as I launch the game it asks me to sign in to Xbox Live and it gets stuck on this window without further elaboration, even though...
  4. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  5. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  6. Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one: I was playing Texas Hold 'Em yesterday on my xbox one console, when a message popped up that I had been signed out of xbox live. I tried signing back in and got an error code, I think it was...
  7. When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live: When trying to play bo2 online on my Xbox one it'll say can't connect to Xbox live even though I'm online and I don't know how to fix it 370a8c12-a27f-4524-a13e-2a1ff3099a29
  8. I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...: Call of duty modern warfare 2 keeps saying I can't play on Xbox live even though I pay for ultimate 7f720bab-1580-49bf-82f0-aabf83170f0b
  9. I can't sign in to my Xbox live account, so I can't play minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Xbox live account, so I can't play minecraft: Whenever I try to log into my minecraft account, I get an error in the Xbox live tab, that says I don't have an internet connection, I'm completely sure I do and I already tried to disable the...
  10. I paid for Xbox Live but one of my games says the profile can't play on Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for Xbox Live but one of my games says the profile can't play on Live: I paid for Xbox Live but one of my games says the profile can't play on Live ed122544-bec6-4d4e-b536-51c94167aaf6