I can't play HW2 on my pc

Discus and support I can't play HW2 on my pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, But first, excuse me for bad english. I pre-order the ultimate Edition, but i cant Play it on my Computer. It shows up in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EuleDaten2893, Apr 7, 2018.

1. I can't play HW2 on my pc

Hello everyone,

But first, excuse me for bad english.

I pre-order the ultimate Edition, but i cant Play it on my Computer.

It shows up in my library, but it says: its only available for my xbox one.

PS: I can Play the HW DE

:)

EuleDaten2893, Apr 7, 2018
  2. AaronAsh
    AaronAsh Guest
    Halo Wars DE code not received for Windows 10

I purchased Halo Wars 2 Ultimate from Amazon on April 14th, but still have not received my code for Halo Wars Definitive Edition on PC.

I can provide a screen capture of my HW2 receipt if requested.

AaronAsh, Apr 7, 2018
  3. I can't play online on PC

Heya!

That error can mean two things, you need Xbox Live Gold or your account is a child account and the parent account needs to allow it access to online communications and play.

Keep in mind that on a PC you should not need Gold so we would surmise that your account is a child account that is being restricted.

Have you the adult account listed on your
    Family page
    sign in and check your
    security settings
    to clear that up!

We wish you the best with that!

Mister Getafix, Apr 7, 2018
  4. I can't play HW2 on my pc

Heya!

Could you post a photo of where you are seeing that message?

Does this happen on multiple PC's by chance?

Let's also make sure the files for the Xbox app and game are sound by resetting the apps:

1. Open the settings app.
    2. Navigate to System/apps.
    3. In the system sub-menu, navigate to Apps and Features
    4. Search for the app in question.
    5. After selecting the app, select advanced options.
    6. Tap reset.
    7. You may now re-open the app once more

Post back and let us know if those steps work out!

Mister Getafix, Apr 10, 2018
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Heya!

Could you post a photo of where you are seeing that message?

Does this happen on multiple PC's by chance?

Let's also make sure the files for the Xbox app and game are sound by resetting the apps:

1. Open the settings app.
    2. Navigate to System/apps.
    3. In the system sub-menu, navigate to Apps and Features
    4. Search for the app in question.
    5. After selecting the app, select advanced options.
    6. Tap reset.
    7. You may now re-open the app once more

Post back and let us know if those steps work out!
  6. Evan 317 Win User

Games that I own from redeem codes no longer in my owned games.

Is it cross-play compatible like Halo Wars 2 or Forza Horizon 4?

I bought HW2 and used a code FH4 and can play both on my PC, although I entered the code trough my console and bought the other game from the console store.
  7. Sigma west Win User

Halo Wars 2

Signed.

From the financial perspective Halo Wars was one of the best ever selling RTS games not for the PC, I think HW2 will do just as good if not better. I know me and my friends would pre-order it.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Games With Gold

It would help build a fan base, but it would be better if they do it closer to the actual release date. They could also offer it as a bundle. Buy HW2 and get a free copy of HW, but it would be better to release it earlier than HW2 in my opinion.
  9. ProTweeWolf Win User

Halo

i think we are all ready for HW2
Thema:

1. I can't play HW2 on my pc - Similar Threads - can't play HW2

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  4. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  7. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  8. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  9. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  10. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989