I cant play Halo reach(which was released 12/17 by backward compability) with my country's ...

Discus and support I cant play Halo reach(which was released 12/17 by backward compability) with my country's ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought new Halo reach CD to play with my Xbox one. Finally MS released this god's game yesterday. Thanks to their service, i can play halo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SRT URZ 7, Dec 17, 2015.

1. SRT URZ 7
    SRT URZ 7 Guest

I cant play Halo reach(which was released 12/17 by backward compability) with my country's ...

I recently bought new Halo reach CD to play with my Xbox one.

Finally MS released this god's game yesterday.

Thanks to their service, i can play halo reach and i checked it runs on my xbox one. but there's some problem here.

all ingame lobby, titles, hubs are all translated to my country's language and subtitle was also translated.

but ingame voice was recorded in English.

I'm familar with korean voice actor's recording. and i can hardly understand what the character say..(in English version, it doesn't offer subtitles while I play. only cutscenss offer subtitles)

please bring me the korean voice act version of Halo reach... please...

and this problem only happens with people who bought Halo reach CD. who bought DL version of Halo reach told me that he could hear korean actors voice like before.

i think this is just a bug... please fix it. i dont want to play this game with no understanding of what characters say..

:)

SRT URZ 7, Dec 17, 2015
  2. ZapiCapi
    ZapiCapi Guest
    Buy backward games

Why cant i buy backward compability games with my xbox balance?

ZapiCapi, Dec 17, 2015
  3. c1jamieson
    c1jamieson Guest
    WTF

I thought i would be able to play halo reach now on my xbox one after 12/17 was this update released in the uk if so why does halo reach not work or me i paid a lot for a sealed version of it and am desperate to play it again as i havent been able to since
    the laser died on my 360

c1jamieson, Dec 17, 2015
  4. pa1blo Win User

not ETA for xbox backward compability releases on xbox one
  5. Adaukor Win User

Xbox One Error 0x80070002

It is indeed. Even all the discs which "weren't" backwards compatible started downloading right after i connected my console to the internet through a VPN after a restart. I still cant figure out what was broken/got fixed by connecting
    from another county. Maybe you were right and they deactivated backwards compability in Germany...
  6. NLbawz Win User

Wrecked: Revenge Revisited/ Mashed Fully Loaded (Drive to Survive) - Why no Backward compatibility? Similar games?

The backwards compability program is on hold until scarlett is released. It might come with a survey/form we can fill out to request certain games
  7. ursulagalaz gonzalez Win User

sonic unleashed backwards compalibility

I hope sonic unleash comes in backwards compability
  8. Kev7420 Win User

MLB 2k13. Can it be backwards compatible?

The backwards compability program is on hold until Scarlett is launched
Thema:

1. I cant play Halo reach(which was released 12/17 by backward compability) with my country's ... - Similar Threads - cant play Halo

2. WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...: One of the biggest upsets with this **** trash xbox. One thing after another. When i was a kid i played halo and halo 2 with frinds. I recently bought halo infinite and my 9 year old is...
  3. I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What...: I cant seem to be able to access my gamepass games example Halo Infinite or any game pass games. I have a subscription for ultimate & I play on my xbox one. It won't load & a msg appears to "sign...
  4. Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing: Before you say i may not have enough hardware. **** I have an asus tuf dash f15 that has an rtx 3070 30026449-97e1-46bb-bc6d-bce102440476
  5. cant play HALO INFINITE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play HALO INFINITE: when I tried to play the game halo infinite in PC, keep loop in launching part an return a message like this...
  6. it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red?: it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red? I think its me, how fo I fix this please help I havent been online for a while and I just started back tonight...
  7. Cant play halo infinite on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play halo infinite on pc: So I'm trying to play halo infinite with my mate and when i go on multiplayer it says that it requires an Xbox live connection and an account with multiplayer privileges. However I cant get the...
  8. I cant play Halo MCC multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play Halo MCC multiplayer: All of the modes are grayed out. I can only play custom multiplayer. I've tried reinstalling. What do I do? 61a5c100-868f-4097-800f-a171b1c95f92
  9. Cant Play Halo Wars 2 On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Play Halo Wars 2 On PC: Hi! I have Halo Wars 2 on pc but it wont let me open it. I bought it on the Microsoft store and when I first got it It was fine and I was able to play but up until about a year ago it wont let me...
  10. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...