I cant play Halo MCC multiplayer

Discus and support I cant play Halo MCC multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of the modes are grayed out. I can only play custom multiplayer. I've tried reinstalling. What do I do? 61a5c100-868f-4097-800f-a171b1c95f92 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrahamTheThe, Nov 8, 2021.

1. GrahamTheThe
    GrahamTheThe Guest

All of the modes are grayed out. I can only play custom multiplayer. I've tried reinstalling. What do I do?

:)

GrahamTheThe, Nov 8, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Could you play these modes with this profile before? See if these steps help you.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store in the Windows bar, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner ''download and updates'' and click on ''get updates'' and update everything.

5. Login with your account again in both apps and try again.
  3. ZTROOPER16 Win User

TOP 5 GAMES YOU WANT TO PLAY RIGHT NOW.

nice, yea I cant wait till the MCC I never played Halo 1 or 2.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Will Halo 2 and Halo 3 have the ranking system?

Halo 2 rankin system returns for the whole Halo MCC multiplayer.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Cant play a multiplayer game with Halo Anniversary?

There was a... ta da.... Update for Halo MCC which I downloaded about 3 hours ago 88mb big. Maybe that update fixed Multiplayer? I'm giving up with multiplayer at least until next week. All my other friends also are just playing the campaign. Am enjoying
    the CE and Halo 2 campaign. One of my FAV Youtubers is even doing gameplay of MCC Halo 2 campaign on his channel.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Halo MCC

I'm on my Xbox 1 just logged onto it and fired up Halo MCC haven't been on it since early last month, no XBL Updates since then, and when I launched it, 3 Achievement notifications popped up! I guess they fixed Achievements for Halo MCC. I'm in a Team Slayer
    multiplayer lobby and matchmaking is working!! I'm actually IN a multiplayer game in Halo MCC. Last time I was here, matchmaking was broken.
Thema:

1. I cant play Halo MCC multiplayer - Similar Threads - cant play Halo

2. WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...: One of the biggest upsets with this **** trash xbox. One thing after another. When i was a kid i played halo and halo 2 with frinds. I recently bought halo infinite and my 9 year old is...
  3. I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What...: I cant seem to be able to access my gamepass games example Halo Infinite or any game pass games. I have a subscription for ultimate & I play on my xbox one. It won't load & a msg appears to "sign...
  4. Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing: Before you say i may not have enough hardware. **** I have an asus tuf dash f15 that has an rtx 3070 30026449-97e1-46bb-bc6d-bce102440476
  5. cant play HALO INFINITE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play HALO INFINITE: when I tried to play the game halo infinite in PC, keep loop in launching part an return a message like this...
  6. it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red?: it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red? I think its me, how fo I fix this please help I havent been online for a while and I just started back tonight...
  7. Cant play halo infinite on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play halo infinite on pc: So I'm trying to play halo infinite with my mate and when i go on multiplayer it says that it requires an Xbox live connection and an account with multiplayer privileges. However I cant get the...
  8. Cant Play Halo Wars 2 On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Play Halo Wars 2 On PC: Hi! I have Halo Wars 2 on pc but it wont let me open it. I bought it on the Microsoft store and when I first got it It was fine and I was able to play but up until about a year ago it wont let me...
  9. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...
  10. halo mcc 'active profile signed out' and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo mcc 'active profile signed out' and cant play: i have an xbox series s. i have been playing halo mcc for the past 2 months and everything was fine. however ever since last week i cant play for more than 3 minutes stright before im returned...