I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead

Discus and support I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought GTA SA from the Microsoft Store some time ago and I can't open it, and the game doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sSeCreTm, Aug 6, 2020.

1. /u/sSeCreTm
    /u/sSeCreTm Guest

I bought GTA SA from the Microsoft Store some time ago and I can't open it, and the game doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store.

submitted by /u/sSeCreTm
    [link] [comments]

/u/sSeCreTm, Aug 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Daniel6591 Win User

Just Thought I Would Open A Discussion About GTA 5

San andreas is my favorite gta game. I can't wait for gta 5
  3. SiegeCaptain Win User

XBOX originals update please

My only complaint is that I can't download GTA San Andreas (from my hard copy/ game disc) into my 250 gig harddrive. Playing GTA 4 is starting to wear a little thin. I'd have more fun as CJ in the insanity that is San Andreas. Dammit!
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

360 or next gen ?

GTA: V = GTA: San Andreas

Especially in terms of GTA: San Andreas maximizing the PS2 and Xbox consoles.
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

XBOX originals update please

[quote user="Lure108"]

My only complaint is that I can't download GTA San Andreas (from my hard copy/ game disc) into my 250 gig harddrive. Playing GTA 4 is starting to wear a little thin. I'd have more fun as CJ in the insanity that is San Andreas. Dammit!

[/quote]

HDD installs are not supported for any original Xbox title.
  6. AlmasRetroChild Win User

So who be playing GTA V to pass the Time?

@ No Way, I'm pretty sure it was groundbreaking at the time. But I love a good story and while I can't say GTA IV wins against San Andreas hands down since I haven't fully played SA, it's looking like GTA IV had more sophisticated writing. I'm not one
    of those types that skips cutscenes and has ADD lol, so the story is a major selling point for me.
Thema:

1. I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - can't play GTA

2. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  3. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  4. I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them: I need help accepting invites so I can play with my friends a2bb70a4-f6ec-4ab7-bf2a-dafe81f604cf
  5. Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online: I own GTA Online and the story dlc thingy for the game as well but can't join friends who are playing online on the full GTA 5 (I believe rockstar could've made it separate to force them to buy...
  6. Can't play gta online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play gta online.: I have an Xbox live gold subscription, but whenever I try to open the game, it still takes me to there subscription plans page, where I can select gamepass and it doesn't let me go any further....
  7. Why can't I play the series X/S edition of GTA V?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play the series X/S edition of GTA V?: I have bought the Series X/S edition of GTA V but when I load it up it's loading the xbox one edition, why can't I play the series X/S edition? f215e750-3bd9-49bc-937b-9adce69eedd9
  8. Why can't I play gta online with gta5 game disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play gta online with gta5 game disc?: I just got gta5 on a game disc for the series x. Why can't I play gta online with my friends. I keeps wanting me to buy a digital copy of GTA online? Does the disc not come with gta online....
  9. My wife and I share my gamepass ultimate, but she can't play gta 5 online on her profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife and I share my gamepass ultimate, but she can't play gta 5 online on her profile...: My wife and I both have our own consoles and share gamepass ultimate through my profile. Today, we were wanting to play gta 5 online, because we were bored of our usual go- to games, but when...
  10. Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?: i recently saw that Rockstar is removing online gta for Xbox 360 and ps3 in December 2021 so i decided to get gta to play online for a little while before it's removed. i loaded it up on my Xbox...