I can't play GoW 1 on my Xbox One, but GoW 2 and 3 yes. I need help.

Discus and support I can't play GoW 1 on my Xbox One, but GoW 2 and 3 yes. I need help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I adquiered a Xbox One console and I have Gears of War 1, 2 and 3 but for Xbox 360. I listen about the retro-compatibility but when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leonardo Arevalo Bermudez, Oct 21, 2016.

1. I can't play GoW 1 on my Xbox One, but GoW 2 and 3 yes. I need help.

Recently, I adquiered a Xbox One console and I have Gears of War 1, 2 and 3 but for Xbox 360.

I listen about the retro-compatibility but when I try to play Gears 1, mi console can't read it.

I need help.

Thanks.

:)

Leonardo Arevalo Bermudez, Oct 21, 2016
  2. ReitiRight
    ReitiRight Guest
    GoW Code can not be redeemed

Hello,

i have received the codes for GoW 1-3 + Judgement for Xbox 360 as part of the Gow: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One.

The Code für GoW 2+Judgement works fine.

But the Code for GoW 1 + GoW 3 cannot redeemed. Please help me.

ReitiRight, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Juanotte81
    Juanotte81 Guest
    Can't redeem my codes for Gears of War 1 and 3 in Canada

Hello,

I recently purchased the Xbox one S Gears of War 4 bundle in Canada. GoW 4 includes 4 redeem codes for GoW 1, 2, 3, and Judgment. The codes for GoW 2 and Judgment worked fine, but both GoW 1 and GoW 3 gave me "you can't acquire this item in your currently
    selected language" when I tried to redeem them in the console, and "Something went wrong" when I tried to redeem them in my Microsoft Account. I tried to change the language settings, but the error persist. I would appreciate some help.

Regards, Juan.

Juanotte81, Oct 21, 2016
  4. Hermes Hernández Win User

Redeem code

I live in Mexico and bought the console here, the console included 4 codes: GoW 1, GoW 2, GoW 3, GoW 4 and 5, I could redeem every one except GoW 3. They are available in the store.
  5. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Gears of War collection confirmed for Xbox One?

Personally, I would love to play GoW 1, 2 and 3 on my Xbox One. Just for the campaigns alone.
  6. VadoseSphinx675 Win User

Have not recieved my Gears of War Collection for purchase of Gears of War 4

I only got GOW 3 and GOW:Judgment , haven't see my GOW:1 and GOW:2.

What should I do?
  7. Bulldawg Mecc Win User

Gears of war promotion code

Help needed. A few questions to help my confusion:

1) So from what I have noticed, the "Gears of War: Ultimate Edition" disc is just GOW 1 remastered? If so, huge disappointment. I was expecting to to have all four GOW games remastered. Oh well....

2) With this being the case, we should then have digital downloads if we play Ultimate before 12/31/2015 right? Well I did and all I have that can be downloaded is GOW 3 and GOW Judgement. Where or when am I going to be able to download GOW 2 and the original
    GOW?

At a loss here. Please advise.

Thanks
  8. Lord Dirt Win User

Finally....

people abused it in GoW 1, they removed it in GoW 2 and 3 and added it to this one, go figure
Thema:

I can't play GoW 1 on my Xbox One, but GoW 2 and 3 yes. I need help.

1. I can't play GoW 1 on my Xbox One, but GoW 2 and 3 yes. I need help. - Similar Threads - can't play GoW

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  4. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  7. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  8. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  9. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  10. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989