I cant play fortnite at all

Discus and support I cant play fortnite at all in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever i try it just says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later” and its been saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shadowstrike251, Jan 13, 2024.

1. I cant play fortnite at all

whenever i try it just says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later” and its been saying this for the past 4 weeks. What do i do to fix this?

:)

shadowstrike251, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Fortnite game.

I just want to confirm for us to isolate the issue, are you unable to log in to other Xbox games as well or just specifically to Fortnite?

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator XBF Aicha T: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n-failed/1c4d0dcf-73cc-4306-aa84-41bcd345510b

"I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

The following troubleshooting step will help you clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note: The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause you to lose your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. JayLyons1 Win User

error code

I cant play fortnite either
  4. isaiahharding Win User

My Account was hacked

My account was hacked. Messages were sent to all of my friends all at once. They sent me my address and changed my gamertag. I cant play fortnite bc someone is playing on it through my account. And this cant be fixed i will never play xbox again
  5. lilbak82 Win User

Who is geting ready for fortnite season10

Cant wait. I love playing fortnite.
  6. COOLDOG221 Win User

unable to change privacy and online safety settings

i cant play fortnite help please
Thema:

1. I cant play fortnite at all - Similar Threads - cant play fortnite

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  7. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  8. Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...: please someone let me know 21b0eabd-efbd-432c-a2ce-68fc4fbe54c3
  9. I cant play fortnite on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fortnite on xbox cloud gaming: I tried to play Xbox cloud gaming. but i cant launch it. It showed "disconnected" . I tried everything from clearing cache in my browser, using another browser. Please provide me with a good...
  10. Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING...: Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING SESSION. What to do? 5a8be072-2923-4954-bd00-99e54d2f3037