i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

Discus and support i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if i try to play it i just get this Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William Bruce1, Jul 11, 2023.

1. i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

if i try to play it i just get this Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

:)

William Bruce1, Jul 11, 2023
  2. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

New Fallout game coming anytime soon?

Don't know i hope so, i still have to play my Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 Game of the year edition.
  3. Janet_C Win User

Use the Windows search engine and type "PowerShell", Then run it as administrator.

On the Administrator Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLLHN

Restart the PC and try again.
  4. Janet_C Win User

Are you sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the account that owns the game license?

Is it a purchased or subscription game?
  5. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

If you are trying to use the game via Game Pass, make sure you have a current subscription:

https://account.microsoft.com/services

If you purchased the game, make sure you are using the correct account.

You must sign in with the account that has the license, in the Microsoft store, the Xbox app and the Xbox Console Companion app.

Then perform this procedure. All of these steps may take some time to complete.

1. Open Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

2. Copy and paste these commands execute them by pressing Enter, you must do this for each one.

- sfc /scannow

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

3. In the Windows browser type "wsreset" and run that app.

This will open the Microsoft Store, wait a few seconds and close it.

Restart the PC and try again.

Best regards.
  6. PWNDBYPWNR Win User

Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition keeps crashing

This didn't work mine is having the same problem too its not system related go and buy the normal fallout 3 the game of the year edition is broken unless you get it brand new it cant be helped
Thema:

1. i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition - Similar Threads - cant play Fallout

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  7. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  8. I cant play fallout 76 please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play fallout 76 please help: I downloaded it 4 times now and everytime I go in the game it gives the 1:5:1 error I tried the things like to copy it and put it on C and then make it read only but it still dosnt work please...
  9. Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...: I’ve tried setting as home console Resting router Resting console multiple times Turning off Xbox Power cycling Xbox Clicking play the game from the store I have this happen time to time but...
  10. i cant play fallout 4 anymore help !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play fallout 4 anymore help !!: I have the disc version of the game , when i put my disc in the xbox the game will load "please standby "picture will display on the tv then BAM nothing the game crash and return to the dashboard...