i cant play call of duty that i buy on my pc

Discus and support i cant play call of duty that i buy on my pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all my game on xbox cant play on pc 116ee593-bb92-4068-9a4a-9a31bd7dbd9e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hassim tkt, Jul 17, 2023.

1. hassim tkt
    hassim tkt Guest

all my game on xbox cant play on pc

:)

hassim tkt, Jul 17, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

You would need to purchase the PC version of the game to play on PC. The Call of Duty games are not "Play Anywhere" titles.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX

hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX
    Its because you spent the money on it for your Xbox and not for your PC. Since Call of duty BO3 isnt a play anywhere title if you want to play it on PC then you need to buy it for PC. Buying the Xbox version only entitles you to the Xbox version.
  4. Ratatouille_05 Win User

Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games

Can I play the games (Call of Duty Cold War and Call of Duty Modern Warfare) on my Windows PC?
  5. AbdullahO8 Win User

call of duty

hello

but i buy 2 games its work fine onle call of duty i cant buy???
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I Cant play call of duty

Thema:

1. i cant play call of duty that i buy on my pc - Similar Threads - cant play call

2. i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help: i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help 6bafa68f-ed33-4a6c-9bc5-68579260cd7a
  3. my call of duty modern warfar wont play i was able to but i cant now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my call of duty modern warfar wont play i was able to but i cant now: i have the disc and it still doesnt work what should i do 4e07ba49-e4ad-45b9-965d-8ccbf05449d9
  4. Cant play call of duty warone for the past 3 weeks

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play call of duty warone for the past 3 weeks: For the past 3 weeks I have been unable to play call of duty warzone on either my xbox one or my xbox series s. I keep getting these 2 errors: Connection Failed unable to access online services...
  5. hi there i cant same to play call of duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi there i cant same to play call of duty: hi there I am having trouble with my game I have waited and waited for the game to finish download and then it says it was ready to start the game and when I press start the game and am getting...
  6. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare cant play after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare cant play after update: hi. after the game updated on 16-8-2020, im unable to play the game. when i try to play campaign mode, the game will load and then take me back to the xbox home page. also i am missing wazone...
  7. Cant play campaign mode in call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play campaign mode in call of duty modern warfare: i downloaded cod mw so when i went offline to play campaign mode, it asked me for xbox live i thought call of duty modern warfare campaign mode was for free. please help me someone to correct me...
  8. HOLA , no puedo jugar en call of duty modern warfare[Translation-hello i cant play call of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOLA , no puedo jugar en call of duty modern warfare[Translation-hello i cant play call of...: no puedo jugar call of dutyy modern warfare [Translation-i cant play call of duty modern warfare] c607adf3-2d79-4fd4-a02c-492fd2563f28
  9. Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war: I bought cod waw on the Microsoft Store already having a Xbox game pass one month sub after it expired I bought xbox live gold for one month but I could play all my other games online but when try...
  10. call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore: why is microsoft so full of [Mod Removed - Profanity] i bought all the call of duty black ops dlc maps for a long time i cud play it in offline mode and 2months ago it changed now i have spend...