I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

Discus and support I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LUCKY llll 5, Oct 9, 2023.

1. LUCKY llll 5
    LUCKY llll 5 Guest

I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I can't even download my profile, I changed my nat, factory reset, and went to a different wifi is there any other solutions?

:)

LUCKY llll 5, Oct 9, 2023
  2. Me Ali1 Win User

Xbox

I own the game on the Xbox series x but it won't allow me to connect the game to my profile which is on the Xbox series x and so it does not let me play online, If that makes sense.
  3. LUCKY llll 5 Win User

I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile at all.

I will be waiting patiently thanks for the reply.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile at all.

Hi LUCKY! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Many users reported this same problem days ago, therefore Xbox is already aware of this situation, but there is no further information that they have already resolved the problem.

Below is a message on Twitter from his Xbox Support account:

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1710775144283570554

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In case they confirm that the problem is resolved, I will let you know.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Always at your command, in any case, you can keep an eye on any other updates through that Twitter.
  6. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
Thema:

1. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile... - Similar Threads - can't play 360

2. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  4. I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage: For a while I haven't been able to sign into xbox live whilst playing my xbox 360 games. I decided to clear my local 360 storage which made the problem worse. Now whenever I load into an xbox 360...
  5. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  6. Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one: I was playing Texas Hold 'Em yesterday on my xbox one console, when a message popped up that I had been signed out of xbox live. I tried signing back in and got an error code, I think it was...
  7. I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...: Call of duty modern warfare 2 keeps saying I can't play on Xbox live even though I pay for ultimate 7f720bab-1580-49bf-82f0-aabf83170f0b
  8. Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games.: Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games. I just keep getting the 8015109A error. I have tried it on my series x my Xbox One and my Xbox 360 and still receiving the...
  9. Why can't I play old saved games from hard drive unless I'm connected to internet on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play old saved games from hard drive unless I'm connected to internet on 360?: Trying to play GTA on my 360 and it won't load any saved games or start on an old profile. The hard drive shows it's all there. I plugged into internet and, boom, it loaded right up first try....
  10. Can't unplug play&charge cable from Xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't unplug play&charge cable from Xbox 360 controller: Hi. I have original Xbox 360 controller and original play & charge cable. Fist time in my life I decided to connect it and now I just can't remove it from controller!...