I can't play age of empires 2 multiplayer

Discus and support I can't play age of empires 2 multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have problems with the multiplayer of Age of empires 2. It takes a long time to find a player and it does not find him, and in the room search... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juan neftali, Feb 9, 2022.

1. juan neftali
    juan neftali Guest

I have problems with the multiplayer of Age of empires 2. It takes a long time to find a player and it does not find him, and in the room search engine, it mentions that it does not find rooms, I do not know how to solve it. I already uninstalled and reinstalled it many times and still the same

:)

juan neftali, Feb 9, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Juan, this would be on which platform, console or PC, this also happens with other games or only with Age of Empires 2, has already checked your NAT to see if it is open, if it is strict or closed this can hinder in multiplayer game.
  3. R1CH5TER Win User

Halo wars 2 in development?

Age of empires would please me no end, spent many hours playing age of empires 2, love that game
  4. Gamefreak9590 Win User

help finding a game

anno and age of empires 2 are the closest i've seen so far, is age of empires 3-4 basically the same as 2 or no?
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Why HALO 4 is a joke.

Age of Empires 1 I didn't really get into enough to like.

Age of Empires 2 I consider one of the best games of all time.

Age of Mythology and Age of Empires 3 were substandard?

Now, I may have disagreed somewhat with that but....

"Halo Wars is PERFECT"?

WHAT?
  6. DietrichGoerg Win User

Minecraft Beta doesn't start after Windows 10 fall creators update

Hi,

the problem has resolved.

Steam was installed to play Age of Empires HD.

It seems Steam effects XBox Life in a way that Minecraft Beta can't start.

After deinstallation of Age of Empires HD and Steam I reinstalled Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and

everything is perfect.

Dietrich
Thema:

1. I can't play age of empires 2 multiplayer - Similar Threads - can't play age

2. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  3. Can't play Age of Empires IV due to error code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Age of Empires IV due to error code?: Since the last update to Age of Empires IV Anniversary addition it keeps asking me to reconnect (Says You are currently offline or not yet signed in) however I am signed in. When I press reconnect...
  4. I can't play ffxii zodiac age in xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play ffxii zodiac age in xbox game pass PC: i can't play ffxii in xbox game pass in PC i stuck on start menu When I press start, there will always be a 'Let's go' button to press. plaese help me ddfa0a7c-0797-46b7-844d-9266cdc1bec4
  5. I Can't Install Dragon Age Inquisition On EA Play

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can't Install Dragon Age Inquisition On EA Play: Hi, I have Game Pass and EA Play came to Game Pass yesterday. "Dragon Age Inquisition" is available on EA Play but I can't download it. I can donwload other games on EA Play like Fifa 20 but...
  6. Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...: Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless I have a family settings pass code which I haven't got, any way to get round this please...
  7. I can't play Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition: Hello, I've install Age Of Empire II DE, on my PC with Xbox(beta) app. At the end of the installation (100%) i have a message "the installation has just been revealed, see for yourself." But i...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it): Hi, I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem) When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account. I enter it and when I click Ok. I always get back the same...
  9. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?: I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why...
  10. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?: I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why...