I can't play Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition

Discus and support I can't play Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've install Age Of Empire II DE, on my PC with Xbox(beta) app. At the end of the installation (100%) i have a message "the installation has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vodka0Black, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Vodka0Black
    Vodka0Black Guest

Hello,

I've install Age Of Empire II DE, on my PC with Xbox(beta) app.

At the end of the installation (100%) i have a message "the installation has just been revealed, see for yourself."

But i can only start the installation again, and see this message again and again...

I've search the game on my PC but i didn't find it.

What i can do ? impossible to unistall …

P

:)

Vodka0Black, Nov 26, 2019
  2. supermm Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend (17 - 19 January 2020)

I played Ticket to Ride, Gems of War and Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  3. igoravila Win User

Age Of Empires definitive edition

4. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

Good News, they are going to try and port Age of Empires II Definitive Edition over to Xbox One :D
  5. 5465467642 Win User

Unable to download a game off Microsoft store + Xbox app PC Error Code: 0x87E00196

Yes i am downloading it on F: but it also does not work on C: drive. The game name is Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition.

Thanks
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Thema:

1. I can't play Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition - Similar Threads - can't play Age

2. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  3. Can't play Age of Empires IV due to error code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Age of Empires IV due to error code?: Since the last update to Age of Empires IV Anniversary addition it keeps asking me to reconnect (Says You are currently offline or not yet signed in) however I am signed in. When I press reconnect...
  4. I can't play age of empires 2 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play age of empires 2 multiplayer: I have problems with the multiplayer of Age of empires 2. It takes a long time to find a player and it does not find him, and in the room search engine, it mentions that it does not find rooms, I...
  5. I can't play ffxii zodiac age in xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play ffxii zodiac age in xbox game pass PC: i can't play ffxii in xbox game pass in PC i stuck on start menu When I press start, there will always be a 'Let's go' button to press. plaese help me ddfa0a7c-0797-46b7-844d-9266cdc1bec4
  6. I Can't Install Dragon Age Inquisition On EA Play

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can't Install Dragon Age Inquisition On EA Play: Hi, I have Game Pass and EA Play came to Game Pass yesterday. "Dragon Age Inquisition" is available on EA Play but I can't download it. I can donwload other games on EA Play like Fifa 20 but...
  7. Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...: Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless I have a family settings pass code which I haven't got, any way to get round this please...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it): Hi, I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem) When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account. I enter it and when I click Ok. I always get back the same...
  9. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?: I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why...
  10. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?: I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why...