I can´t play a game that is already bought

Discus and support I can´t play a game that is already bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can i play a game that is corrupted by the game pass?, the game is alredy bought. 82c2bbe6-ae4d-40c9-a4d9-7df4b8d41827 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonarodFlores, Jul 25, 2021.

1. I can´t play a game that is already bought

How can i play a game that is corrupted by the game pass?, the game is alredy bought.

:)

LeonarodFlores, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the error that you're getting as well as the game that you're having an issue with?

Also, please make sure that you're signed in using the account where the game was purchased, to clarify simply sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Can't play a game I bought

Hi, people here do care. Did you by any chance remove your xbox from the preview program recently ?
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Can't play I game that I bought?!

Hi there, so have you done the usual restarting the console? If you have, make sure that you're signed in to the console using the same account you used to purchase the game. Also, make sure that the console is connected to Xbox Live. If you keep experiencing
    the problem, contact Xbox Support.

More information and troubleshooting steps are here:
    support.xbox.com/.../insert-disc-purchase-digital
  5. Courtney Todd Win User

Game already bought wont play

Hi TerryMason, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that your grandfather is having this problem, with the intention of helping you I did an internal search in the community forum and found several solutions that were published by various users here in the forum, so I am going to share with you some steps that pertain to them:

The first thing is that On your Xbox, you must go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced > Alternate MAC Address > Delete. Your Xbox will have to restart, and you will have to reinstall your campaign and multiplayer data packs, if the problem persists, let's move on to the other steps.

User DavidPhan4 mentions that by selecting the Packages option you can install all the content and hopefully this will solve the problem, to do this follow these steps:

1. Go to your COD MWF icon and click on the option button.
    2. There will be an option called "Manage Package".
    3. Click on that, and it will allow you to install the game content.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/65d77661-70ed-4e2e-9261-6a8e572e2b04

As a last option and personal recommendation, you could tell your grandfather to restore the console, keeping the games and applications, this process will not delete any data from the console, it will only restore any corrupt files that are in the system, preventing its proper functioning (You just have to remember the credentials to log in again).

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information > Reset console.
    3. Select Reset and keep my games and apps. This will reset the operating system and remove all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

If the problem persists, uninstall and install the game again with all its packages. I hope this information has been useful to you and that you have a Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  6. maxen Win User

Children can't play games I bought.

Hello Undistinguished,

You need to set the console as your Home Xbox, after which any account on the console will be able to play your games.

Sign into your profile (and make sure it's the only signed in), then go to Settings and you can toggle the setting there for Home Xbox. Note: you can only change your Home Xbox designation three times in a 12-month period.

Let us know how you get on.
Thema:

1. I can´t play a game that is already bought - Similar Threads - can´t play game

2. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  3. Can´t play full game (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t play full game (minecraft): Hi, a couple of years back, i bought minecraft on the mojang store, and i migrated my account a while ago, but when i open the minecraft launcher, i says i have to buy the game or play the demo,...
  4. I CAN`T PLAY ANY GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN`T PLAY ANY GAME: SOMEONE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE XBOX SERVERS? I CAN´T DO ANYTHING HERE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME 379ae8d5-f1ae-4d15-9de9-19e229b73b32
  5. Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game.: See, i buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play Gears 5, i install it all fine at this point but the problem comes here, i wanted to play a versus match but i can´t, i´ve got kicked every time i...
  6. I can´t play my game fable 3

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t play my game fable 3: I buy a game fable 3 a long time ago, but this game was never opened, at the present i try to install and play and that need windows live. I try all in the guide for games for windows, open ports,...
  7. Ubisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2": I bought "the crew 2" and have problems to start game. The game wants a ubisoft account, and I don´t reach ubisoft server, of course not availble.... d274a602-0442-4edc-9cb3-b11b6f4c1aab
  8. can´t play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can´t play the game: Mit dem Beginn der Werbung schmiert die Software ab. Seit dem 01.01.2017 kann nicht mehr gespielt werden. Schade. MOD Translation: With the beginning of the advertisement smears the software....
  9. got an error about a geographic area code when tried to reproduce a game and can t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got an error about a geographic area code when tried to reproduce a game and can t play: Hello i tried to reproduce just dance game in xbox360 and got message of geographical area code incorrect, how i can resolve this problem? 3d533708-6f5d-4e62-a8ba-3635e1c32478
  10. Can`t play game in windows10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t play game in windows10.: Royal Revolt2 never update by error code 0x80073 CF0.Because I try uninstall and install.But it never install by same error code. [img] 46b5801a-3eca-4c81-8c9d-6590a11f23a6