I can't place an order for my warranty

Discus and support I can't place an order for my warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to place an order for my warranty, it always gives me an error: "Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nejc Bavdaz, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Nejc Bavdaz
    Nejc Bavdaz Guest

When I try to place an order for my warranty, it always gives me an error: "Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us."

I tried to get a contact with someone on microsoft, but when I try to request a call, it says: "Something went wrong on our end. We’re working on it."

:)

Nejc Bavdaz, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Nejc Bavdaz,

We could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest possible time. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your account. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. You can try contacting Xbox support directly by following the steps below:

1. Visit to the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Select the " See Contact Options" or "Request a Call" button
    3. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with? - XXXXXXXX
      What's the issue? -XXXXXXXXX
    4. The third box will ask you to describe your issue then select the "Next" button.
    5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    6. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Nejc Bavdaz Win User

Hello,

thank you for your reply! But my issue still remains... When i request a call, they say something went wrong on their end and that they are working on it, but i have been trying for several weeks now.

thank you for taking your time

Nejc
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Nejc Bavdaz,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us and hope you are doing well today.

We understand that you are trying to place an order for your warranty. To make sure you can get more professional help, we would like to refer you on the right support for your requests.

You can visit this link for more accurate information with your concerns: https://support.microsoft.com/home/...ctUsExperienceEntryPointAssetId=Smc_contactus

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Nejc Bavdaz Win User

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. When I come to the final window, i can't request a call. It says that request a call is currently unavailable. I already tried messaging a gamer but they said that they can't help me...

thank you for taking your time,

Nejc
  6. ngocphi Win User

Are you trying to do a warranty repair or purchase ms complete? For a console.

MS complete must be purchased thru ms store

But if you are trying to do a warranty claim devices.micrisoft.com would be best
Thema:

1. I can't place an order for my warranty - Similar Threads - can't place order

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.: In short, the Series S which I have owned for less than a year stopped working. After going through the suggested fixes, I have tried placing a repair order through the Microsoft account multiple...
  4. Why can't I unblock people I didn't willingly block in the first place?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I unblock people I didn't willingly block in the first place?: So I woke up today and found out four people on my friends list got blocked but not by me or the only other person who has access to my account. (Younger brother, he doesn't lie or play pranks.) I...
  5. Can't find another place to complain. Call of Duty Modern Warfare provides absolutely NO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find another place to complain. Call of Duty Modern Warfare provides absolutely NO...: I bought the game from Xbox so that's why I am complaining here. I bought the new Black Cell from Xbox. It says it costs 1,100 cod points to complete battle pass map. BULL. I already had 2900 COD...
  6. I can't find the place to make an App password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find the place to make an App password: Hi I've been trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and I am able to play it but I am not able to log into my xbox account. People say I need to go to "More security options" to make an...
  7. Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo.: Hello, I can't place my image via the xbox mobile app on my profile photo, the image does not violate your rules. I even inserted other images that were previously skipped, and they don't fit...
  8. I can't sign into my Microsoft account from any place.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account from any place.: I have had a problem for the past couple of days now. Whenever I try logging in to my Microsoft account from either of these three: - Microsoft Store - Minecraft Launcher - Xbox App It won't...
  9. Can't Place An Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Place An Order: everytime i hit place order it doesnt do anything and the place order box is grey and the servers in my area are all fine 87342ee8-f9e3-4df9-83b6-0b2b4591f883
  10. Out-of-warranty console repair: can't place the order via myservice.xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out-of-warranty console repair: can't place the order via myservice.xbox.com: I bought a used NTSC-J X360 last year and the PSU died within the hour. Instant bad omen. When I hooked up the Xbox 360 to the American PSU, the dashboard started glitching like crazy and I...