I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE

Discus and support I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Use Translate: Hola, lo que pasa que no puedo comprar el live gold, me dice un mensaje de que es un problema de xbox, intente horas despues y me sigue... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VectorRB, Sep 7, 2019.

1. VectorRB
    VectorRB Guest

Use Translate:

Hola, lo que pasa que no puedo comprar el live gold, me dice un mensaje de que es un problema de xbox, intente horas despues y me sigue saliendo el mismo mensaje, cambie modos de pagos, paypal, tarjeta de credito y tengo saldo de xbox pero no me lo agarra,
    y esque me sale que mi xbox live termina el 21 de Agosto del 2019, y ya es 4 de Septiembre, pero no me sale que este vencido, ya intente cancelarlo, y no puedo, actualizar a xbox game pass y game pass ultimate pero ni asi,

siento que comprando una tarjeta de regalo funcionaria, pero, tengo suficiente saldo de xbox para comprarlo, pero no puede, alguien sabe porque? o algun numero de atencion a clientes de xbox?

[Translation-Hello, what happens I can not buy the live gold, tells me a message that it is an xbox problem, try hours later and I keep the same message, change payment modes, paypal, credit card and I have xbox balance but I do not grab it , and
    I get it that my xbox live ends on August 21, 2019, and it's already September 4, but I don't get that i'm defeated, I try to cancel it, and I can't, upgrade to xbox game pass and game pass ultimate but not even ,

I feel like buying a working gift card, but, I have enough xbox balance to buy it, but can't, someone knows why? or any number of attention to xbox customers?]

:)

VectorRB, Sep 7, 2019
  2. ARTAVIASWASHINGTON Win User

HI I NEED HELP TO PAY FOR XBOX LIVE WONT WORK HELP

I cant pay for xbox one live
  3. DesolateSteve Win User

error code 8015d003/password problems

i have the same problem i cant remember my password now i cant use xbox live gold and im paying monthly for nothing but i cant stop the payment what the hell is goin on
  4. bowski477 Win User

If you log into account.microsoft.com and go to services and subscriptions do you see anything there in red that might indicate an outstanding balance? If that is the case you much pay off the balance via credit card/paypal before you will be able to purchase
    more Gold. The balance owed cannot be paid off using your MS balance.
  5. {Parity} Win User

For purchasing issues contact
    Xbox Support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. SomnolentDust70 Win User

Stopped being able to connect to LIVE after update

Cant update payment options so i cant pay Xbox live gold ,error message - Sorry we have a problem with xbox service and so on. Status code 80070428 Can not do it on the computer either.
Thema:

1. I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - CANT PAY LIVE

2. I cant pay my live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant pay my live gold: I payed the offer of the month of gamepass and then, when it expired i forgot to desactivate the periodic thing and when i try to put my live gold code i cant, if can someone of xbox desactivate...
  3. cant pay for xbox live through microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant pay for xbox live through microsoft account: PLS HELP!!! i was able to play first days of march. i have an active membership live gold account and when i try to play fifa 18 and when i go to play online a massage poped out: your gamer...
  4. I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD: Hi, I have a question and I want to pay Xbox Live Gold with my Microsoft account balance but it only offers me PayPal and credit cards as payment method options b619def3-9bd5-4bda-aa8d-6fea4c88714a
  5. I cant pay mi suscription of xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant pay mi suscription of xbox live gold: Today i buy a code of money to xbox to pay the gold suscription, but when i try to buy the 1 month suscription of gold i cant because in the before month i pay a 1 month gold but in the expiration...
  6. cant pay my suspended Live Gold signature with any method.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant pay my suspended Live Gold signature with any method.: Greetings. I am from Brazil. I had problems with my credit card and my live signature was suspended when it couldn't be renewed. My problems with the credit card controller were solved and I also...
  7. Cant pay for my subscriptions because I live in Australia

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant pay for my subscriptions because I live in Australia: My Xbox games pass has been renewal has been declined, I know it was declined because I changed my PayPal password but i am unable to update my PayPal setting due to the fact that I live in...
  8. I cant pay my xbox live suscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant pay my xbox live suscription: I been trying to pay my suspended suscription on my xbox but it wont let me i tought the credit card was blocked by the bank, contacted them and said they didnt done anything. Even tried...
  9. I cant´t pay xbox live gold.. HEEELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant´t pay xbox live gold.. HEEELP!!!!: Hello i am from mexico city and i am using you service so far,(xbox live gold) so in my last buys appeared in 22/01/2018 the suscription of the month but in my xbox appears that the service is not...
  10. Cant connect to my Basic XBox Live accounts, it say's I must pay for standard XBox Live ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to my Basic XBox Live accounts, it say's I must pay for standard XBox Live ?: I can't use my Netflix account anymore from my XBox 360. I thought Standard XBox Live was free (NOT GOLD) I dont want gold. I just want to watch youtube and play my local games. It's telling me...