I can't open xbox game bar

Discus and support I can't open xbox game bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Abhinav choudhary1, Apr 4, 2024.

1. I can't open xbox game bar

I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when I try to open it 'We’re updating Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly.'

:)

Abhinav choudhary1, Apr 4, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. Abhinav choudhary1 Win User

I can't find microsoft troubleshooter also I can only find these options so by any chance is there a problem with store

[​IMG]
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I see, please try creating a new user to see if the issue persists across other accounts:

Go to Settings > Accounts > Family & other users.

Click Add someone else to this PC.

Follow the prompts to create a new account.

5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Do you have any antivirus software installed on your PC?
  6. Abhinav choudhary1 Win User

I did all the steps that u recommended but there is no game bar in microsoft store
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. I can't open xbox game bar - Similar Threads - can't open game

2. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  3. Can't open game bar through the shortcut.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open game bar through the shortcut.: The shortcut doesn't work. If I restart my pc, it works again for a while but then stops working. Also, I can't change the settings for game bar shortcuts, as soon as I close the tab and reopen it...
  4. Can't open game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open game: A few months ago, I got Persona 5 royale on my laptop. I had to bring my laptop in to fix, logging me out of a lot of things and undownloading things and such. I sign back into my microsoft...
  5. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...
  6. Can't open Epic Games Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Epic Games Launcher: Can't open Epic Games Launcher due to this error. [img] 38903cb5-fb94-43e5-995f-f8ce26d113d3
  7. Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...: I was following a fix for the Xbox apps/microsoft stores gaming services not functioning and it said to delete gaming services from regedit. After doing this my pc has had problems such as in the...
  8. I can't use Win+G to open the xbox game bar while gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use Win+G to open the xbox game bar while gaming.: Hi!My native language is not English, so I will use translation software to translate what I want to express, which may lead to misinterpretation of my meaning, you can always ask questions about...
  9. Can't open/play any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open/play any games: Two days ago I updated Gaming Services and when I opened my Xbox App I got a prompt saying "Having trouble installing or launching games?" Over the past two days, I have been trying every solution...
  10. I can't use my xbox app and open the games from xbox app on my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't use my xbox app and open the games from xbox app on my pc.: Hi everyone, suddenly my games which i downloaded from xbox app stoped to open. It gives blue turning circle processing symbol next to my mouse symbol when i trying to open from the icon of the...