I can't open the Battlefield ™ 1 game why? Being that I paid the Xbox live of 5 Reais that...

Discus and support I can't open the Battlefield ™ 1 game why? Being that I paid the Xbox live of 5 Reais that... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had purchased the Xbox Live promotion for 5$ reais that i had, so I downloaded the Battlefild™ 1 game the day before yesterday, thusday, 01/04/2021... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gabee_110, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Gabee_110
    Gabee_110 Guest

I can't open the Battlefield ™ 1 game why? Being that I paid the Xbox live of 5 Reais that...

I had purchased the Xbox Live promotion for 5$ reais that i had, so I downloaded the Battlefild™ 1 game the day before yesterday, thusday, 01/04/2021 before the deadline. So I was playing for 1 or 2 hours, and I closed the game. only today I tried to open the game again, Only it shows that it´s as if I hadn´t downloaded it, but it´s on my PC! but on the gaming platforms it shows that for me to play again I need to renew the subscription, and with other games i have on the platforms, this didn`t happen after the subscription ended.. I need help.. HELP??

:)

Gabee_110, Apr 3, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: