I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

Discus and support I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monil Mehta, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Monil Mehta
    Monil Mehta Guest

I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and sends me back to the buying screen. When I open Minecraft Java and it tells me to open the Minecraft Launcher, it never opens, no matter how many different places I open it from. How do I fix this?

:)

Monil Mehta, Dec 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: