I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...

Discus and support I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix this? 5f94e2b6-e4f9-4b45-b2b5-d6ef64bdf2a6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Someone20FY, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Someone20FY
    Someone20FY Guest

I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...

Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Someone20FY, Aug 8, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I already did but its still not working.

Hey,

this bug happens from time to time. I had it roundabout a year ago here in germany.

Just go to the bottom of the Rewards site. There you'll find the link to the Rewards support.

They will help you but it could take a while - they have a lot work atm.
  3. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I already did but its still not working.

4. napalm 31337 Win User

Update your console’s location

Hello, since this morning I can no longer launch the Microsoft Rewards app. I have a message saying Update your console's location.

My console and app are updated. What is strange is that it works when I put my console in French (I'm French). I prefer to play in English so I put my console at United State and it doesn't work anymore.
    The solution to your issue is in what you wrote: if you are French, living in France, internet connection have a french IP, and all your profile is French, if you put your console in English/United States, when you start the Microsoft Rewards App, the app
    find that your rewards profile is French based.

For that reason the error say to "update your console location" because you moved away from French/France.

Put back the console to French language, France state.

As a workaround you can access the Microsoft Rewards site from PC or Smartphone.
  5. Ben4724 Win User

when i am opening Microsoft rewards it is saying service unavailable

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to Microsoft rewards, have you somehow tried using a different device to try accessing it?

Also, if you have other internet connection you can try to use I suggest to try connecting to a different internet connection to try accessing the page as sometimes it could be due to this or if you are connected to a VPN might as well to turn it off.

In case everything else has been done and still you cannot access it, I suggest to report it to the Microsoft rewards support by submitting a report on their page https://rewards.bing.com/support

It might take time for them to response but rest assured Microsoft rewards support are handling reports accordingly.

I hope the information how to proceed helps. Feel free to ask the community if you have other questions and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  6. ngocphi Win User

when i am opening Microsoft rewards it is saying service unavailable

What is your physical location

Xbox rewards regions aren't the same as xbox live regions
Thema:

1. I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I... - Similar Threads - can't open Microsoft

2. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  3. Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds....: Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds(literally), and when I tried to turn off sleeping tabs the system and performance setting was gone it's not...
  4. Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...: I was following a fix for the Xbox apps/microsoft stores gaming services not functioning and it said to delete gaming services from regedit. After doing this my pc has had problems such as in the...
  5. I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey...: I don't have any restore point, i tried to recover it by apps , cmd ,PowerShell but noting works. Itried to repair it reinstall it but noting changed am i missing some files ?...
  6. Microsoft rewards on Xbox can't be opened

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards on Xbox can't be opened: When I try to open this app on my Xbox one console it never opens and it says this: "Service is unavailable. Please try again." Am I alone with this problem or not? And how do I fix it if it is...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator - this app can't open - Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator - this app can't open - Error: Hi MSFS 2020 suddenly stopped working, i'm getting the following error: "This app can't open, Check the Windows Store for more info about Microsoft Flight Simulator." The only thing I did is...
  8. Code: 0x87E00008 - After 'Microsoft Flight Simulator can't open because it is offline. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x87E00008 - After 'Microsoft Flight Simulator can't open because it is offline. The...: Moving my problem from Microsoft to here....
  9. Code: 0x87E00008 AFTER Microsoft Flight Simulator can't open because it is offline. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x87E00008 AFTER Microsoft Flight Simulator can't open because it is offline. The...: Unable to reinstall after this error message appeared and I followed the steps below with no luck. Tried all steps here:...
  10. My xbox Series S can't open the microsoft flight simulator 2020,show error code 0x8007045d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox Series S can't open the microsoft flight simulator 2020,show error code 0x8007045d: My xbox Series S can't open the microsoft flight simulator 2020,show error code 0x8007045d [img] e5829bb9-18b8-44cb-9aca-360213ed6911