i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

Discus and support i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_RyuZz_, Feb 11, 2024.

1. /u/_RyuZz_
    /u/_RyuZz_ Guest

i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg

submitted by /u/_RyuZz_
    [link] [comments]

/u/_RyuZz_, Feb 11, 2024
  2. ಮೊಹಮ್ಮ Win User

Open Group Chat Greyed Out in my own LFG post (I’m the host) on Xbox Series X

Hmm. That’s strange. The text chat only and voice required are both options on the Xbox as well.

So does this mean that on Xbox there is gather party only?

Because if that were true then opening a group chat from the pc then would let this feature be accessible on Xbox and it has nothing to do with if u select voice required or text chat only at all.

It’s just a simple click. Accept atleast one person to the post as confirmed and open group chat on the Xbox game bar. And then u can head over to Xbox add more people as confirmed and directly see even the lfg post from there as well (the chat from open group chat), which is all meant for Xbox.

And it will also add all people to the group chat regardless of their privacy settings meaning they won’t be “invited to group chat” but directly added, since they joined the post with “I’m interested”

All this leads to further clarity that this is merely oversight or wantedly the team doing these features have been lazy in the dev department by not making the simple open group chat clickable on Xbox. Perhaps something to do with the new Xbox game Bar and Xbox pc app.

But the point is, that after that single click on the pc Xbox game bar “open group chat” everything works fine on Xbox from there onwards for that post… until it expires.

Glad to know it’s not actually there on Xbox, and we have to turn on pc simply to do a one click painstaking option which should be on the xbox itself… maybe the xbox mobile app too.

Wish they had it in the old mobile app version which still works today for doing lfg posts and such. A PC is just so cumbersome.

As for gather party it invites everyone to party and then if u leave the party it withdraws anyone who joins and leaves and sometimes even closes the lfg post.

P.S. Seems like a lot to be fixed in the networking department but nothing will be for atleast another half decade from now. Yet they make us pay for Xbox live gold. SMH poor service preferring PC for a simple option click.
  3. Alexander8312 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Cant login into the xbox beta app on windows

when i click on login any login icon it went grey and then back on the xbox beta app

same in the game bar i cant log in

that pretty bad if you wann play forza but you need to be logged in for it
  4. ngocphi Win User

My suspension not being justified

If you posted for anything other then finding other players you cant post it

Lfg is only looking for group

Not selling or trading anything period
  5. HayleyDavis1 Win User

Can't join friends party group chat

Yes it is through the friends list, the join option comes up grey instead of white so cant even click it to join, I can join the game their in but not the chat.
  6. JoanneRay Win User

xbox app not working on windows 10 pc

xbox app is not working on windows 10 pc. i uninstalled and am trying to reinstall and the app will not reinstall. when you click on install it just sits there and nothing happens
    got xbox app to finally install but cant type in chat from xbox game bar
Thema:

1. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click... - Similar Threads - cant open group

2. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  3. I cant get my nat type from univailable to open

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my nat type from univailable to open: I cant get my nat type from univailable to open been tryinnfŕëøee77 c6c7b946-74df-408c-8300-a83127560127
  4. I cant open the xbox app. Error 0x80070422

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant open the xbox app. Error 0x80070422: There are no error message but only a code. It's 0x80070422. Tried updating windows, reinstalling xbox app, and restarting. Nothing works. I'm in windows 10. This error message only pops up each...
  5. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  6. i cant open anything on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant open anything on my xbox: i cant open anything on my xbox, i cant even click on something, it notices but it does nothing, sometimes it opens with a few clicks but most of the time it doesnt work, i tried to unplug the...
  7. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  8. my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...: i was playing "the finals" and i immediately realize my wifi disappeared i try to troubleshoot it but it cant find my wireless network so it only try to fix my LAN adapter. i check my device...
  9. Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open: When clicking one create it wont go into the game. It just clicks and nothing happen it wont go past create screen 16bfb6fb-9a6a-4dd1-9886-db22509767dd
  10. Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server...: There is a problem with the xbox network connection, but only with FH5. I cant get it fixed. The server connectivity is always blocked. Deinstalled anti virus, deactivated firewall, put exception...