i cant open anything on my xbox

Discus and support i cant open anything on my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i cant open anything on my xbox, i cant even click on something, it notices but it does nothing, sometimes it opens with a few clicks but most of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Necula Adelin, Feb 20, 2024.

1. i cant open anything on my xbox

i cant open anything on my xbox, i cant even click on something, it notices but it does nothing, sometimes it opens with a few clicks but most of the time it doesnt work, i tried to unplug the power cable, i even reset the console and still does not work i need help

:)

Necula Adelin, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Necula Adelin Win User

yes i tried to use another controller and its the same

yes i did the soft reset because i wanted all my games and apps

i will try this and i will let you know if it works, it might take a while

what else can i do if i dont have an USB flash drive?
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Necula, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to use another controller?

By reset, do you mean the soft reset by keeping your games and apps?

You can try to do a system reinstall.

For a detailed guide, please use this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

It's a two-step process using a computer and your console, I highly recommend you use the above link for a better reading experience.

If you prefer a step-by-step guide here, please, follow these steps:

------------------------------------------------
    First Step (On the Computer):
    ------------------------------------------------

Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

Select the following link to download the reset file to your computer: https://www.xbox.com/xboxone/restorefactorydefaults

Select Save to save the console update.zip file to your computer (if it doesn't download automatically).

To unzip the compressed file, right-click on the file and then select Extract all from the pop-up menu.

Copy the $SystemUpdate file from the .zip file to your USB flash drive

---------------------------------------------------
    Second Step (On your console):
    ---------------------------------------------------

Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your console. For more information, see:

Press and hold the Pair button (Xbox Series X|S: located on the front next to the USB port) and the Eject button (Xbox Series X: located just above the disk drive slot), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

Note The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have an Eject button. On this console, you only need to hold the Pair button and then press the Xbox button.

Continue holding the Pair button and Eject button for 10-15 seconds.

Listen for two "power-up" tones a couple of seconds apart.

You can release the Pair button and Eject button after the second power-up tone.

When the console restarts, remove the flash drive.

Once the console restarts, you should see the digital setup experience to guide you through resetting your console.

Let me know if it works!
  4. Vibez zzzzzzzzzz Win User

xbox app not working on pc

my xbox app just opened but i cant do anything i cant sign in
  5. Christian Quinto Win User

I cant open anything

Hey Max!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Do you receive any error message upon launching any apps or games?

What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
  6. King IKazma Win User

I cannot access anything on my dashboard.

I am having the same exact issue. i cant access anything. i get the same error code, cant get to my setting, friends, games and apps, cant even open up black ops 3. this needs fixed asap.my xbox is a vegetable until then.
Thema:

1. i cant open anything on my xbox - Similar Threads - cant open anything

2. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  3. I cant get my nat type from univailable to open

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my nat type from univailable to open: I cant get my nat type from univailable to open been tryinnfŕëøee77 c6c7b946-74df-408c-8300-a83127560127
  4. I cant open the xbox app. Error 0x80070422

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant open the xbox app. Error 0x80070422: There are no error message but only a code. It's 0x80070422. Tried updating windows, reinstalling xbox app, and restarting. Nothing works. I'm in windows 10. This error message only pops up each...
  5. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  6. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  7. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  8. my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...: i was playing "the finals" and i immediately realize my wifi disappeared i try to troubleshoot it but it cant find my wireless network so it only try to fix my LAN adapter. i check my device...
  9. I cant open anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant open anything: Whenever I try to tap something in the Xbox 1 S it registers the click but doesnt do anything 575c2d7b-9c90-4363-99a6-d77f29dc09f4
  10. I cant open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it dose nothing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it dose nothing.: Hey recently my Xbox has been playing up. With my issue I press a on the controller to select stuff it notices but doesn’t do anything. I tried factory reseting, re syncing controller, hold the...