I can't move Minecraft from C to D

Discus and support I can't move Minecraft from C to D in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If someone could help me it would be much appreciated. I have a Windows 11 and it doesn't let me move my Minecraft Launcher from C to D. I've tried it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexandra Ratoiu, Nov 12, 2023.

1. I can't move Minecraft from C to D

If someone could help me it would be much appreciated.
    I have a Windows 11 and it doesn't let me move my Minecraft Launcher from C to D. I've tried it from the settings and it just gives me an error (,,We couldn't move Minecraft Launcher ; The operation code did not complete successfully. Try again in a bit. The error code is 0x80073cf0, in case you need it.").
    I've tried 3 times before I started writing this question.
    Thank you if you can help me!

:)

Alexandra Ratoiu, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks

Brilliant
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are some steps you can take to resolve the issue:
    1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that your internet connection is stable and fast enough to support Roblox. You can use a speed test tool like Speedtest.net to check your network speed.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

2. Clear your browser cache: Clearing your browser cache can help resolve issues with Roblox. To do this, go to your browser settings and select “Clear browsing data”. Then, select “Cached images and files” and “Cookies and other site data”.

3. Try again later: If the above steps don’t work, try signing in to Roblox again later. The error message suggests that the issue is temporary, so it’s possible that the issue will resolve itself.

4. Contact Roblox support: If the above steps don’t work, you can contact Roblox support for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

How do i add space from 1 drive to another.

Hi,

You can't transfer space from D drive to C drive because these drives are a separate physical storage devices. You should be able to install games directly to the D:\ drive. You can move installed games and apps between drives though.

You'll need to free up some storage from your C:\ drive soon, either by moving games and apps to your D:\ drive or uninstalling unused apps or games from the C:\ drive. If you don't free up storage you won't be able to update your Windows installation.

This guide explains how to move games to different drives. How you move them depends what system the game was installed with (Xbox App, Steam, Epic), but all the main one's are included here.

Disclaimer: The above link is a not a Microsoft affiliated website.
  5. Declanmckee Win User

Xbox game pass PC downloads to drives.

I have already renamed D:\WindowsApps to D:\WindowsAppsOld before trying. When I try to set the new drive from C: to D:, it creates a new D:\WindowsApps folder but then errors and leaves the setting as C:. There is also a C:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder
    but I assume this is not the one it is talking about. I can't rename this one as it is in use by the Store.
  6. MartinBerkemeier Win User

Microsoft Gaming Services UI issue when trying to launch a game

**** the same half-workaround works now for me.

I just Installed Chorus on D (Which never started) and it didnt start.

I then installed Shipbreakers on D and it didn't worked

Moved Shipbreaker to C and it didn't work(check and repair does nothing btw)

Reinstalled Shipbreaker on C and it worked

MOVED Shipbreaker to D and it still worked?????????????????????????

So the solution is to install the games on your windows drive and move them to other drives. Just never install a game on another drive

Edit: I did the same now with Chorus on drive C(50 gig redownloading yay) and moved it to D, it worked.

Nice job microsoft... whatever you messed up there this needs to be fixed
Thema:

1. I can't move Minecraft from C to D - Similar Threads - can't move Minecraft

2. I can't make a move to the launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't make a move to the launcher: Hi, I recently had a problem after reinstalling windows, logging into my launcher is not performed due to this error 0x89235107, although I do not want to log in via xbox...
  3. What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...: I was sitting watching YouTube and I have wireless headphones so my controller usually turns off. When I turned it back on I couldn't move so I turned my xbox off and tried to turn it on through...
  4. I can't move the location of the Xbox App to my new M.2 SSD from my HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't move the location of the Xbox App to my new M.2 SSD from my HDD: I'm on Windows 10 still. I recently installed a new M.2 SSD in my PC and transferred all my data from my old HDD and SSD. The only problem I'm having is getting the Xbox App installed to the new...
  5. On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.: Hi all, On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock and can't move anymore. Please note that Anna options or Rewind's options won't work. I was reading some posts to reset the game with the...
  6. Why can't I shoot with my mouse on dayz. keyboard moves the player fine not had this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I shoot with my mouse on dayz. keyboard moves the player fine not had this...: Help with getting mouse to shoot and aim in dayz 242baeb4-e508-4abe-92ee-de034bfe9c54
  7. I can't move and do anything!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't move and do anything!: I just install minecraft windows 10, enter the game, log with my Microsoft acount, create a new world, but when i tried to move and open the inventory, nothing works, i pressed everything in my...
  8. I can't move my game from my PC storage into my SSD. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't move my game from my PC storage into my SSD. How do I fix this?: The game I tried to move was Sea of Thieves. It worked for a little bit but then an error popped up . The error code was "0x80070005" The words that showed up were "The operation did not complete...
  9. My Xbox One Menu is Broken, can't move, keep jumping back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Menu is Broken, can't move, keep jumping back: When I go to my main screen and go to the Xbox one menu it jumps around and can't move. I turned off my Xbox, I unplugged my Xbox and Reset my Xbox. Can someone help. I don't know how to fix it....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10: I can't move in the game when I open the chat or XBox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10: I can't move in the game when I open the chat or XBox game bar: When I open the chat and type anything there's a loading next to my mouse and after entering my Message i can't close the chat using Back button I can only close the chat using Alt + tab and after...