I can’t Make or reply to a group post for games

Discus and support I can’t Make or reply to a group post for games in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I try to reply to a group post it says unable to send request and when I try to make a group post it says there was a problem posting your looking... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Brooks Bailey, Nov 28, 2023.

1. I can’t Make or reply to a group post for games

When I try to reply to a group post it says unable to send request and when I try to make a group post it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group

:)

Brooks Bailey, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hi Brooks B, my name is Jose and it is my pleasure to help you.

I understand the problem you are presenting, this error can be caused by several reasons. Firstly, I would like you to check if there is any permission that prevents you from performing this action, so you should also check your online privacy and security settings at the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ety-and-privacy-settings-for-parents-and-kids

On the other hand, this problem could totally be caused by a connection problem between your console and the network. That said, I suggest you check your network and multiplayer connections in Network Settings. If you are getting any kind of error, try following the steps in our Xbox Multiplayer Gaming Solution and let us know if it helped you.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-nat-error

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Greetings,
    Jose.
  3. Og FaKey Win User

Communication ban on nothing wrong

See that’s where I’m still confused though. How is it you can make a group post to play the game. But you can’t make a group post to use a mechanic of the game. Like I said I would understand if it’s involving real currency they wanna keep away. But we’re talking about a form of playing the game being banned. I have a vendor on fallout 76 with cheap stuff in it to help lower level players and I can’t make a group post to have them join because Xbox doesn’t want group posts about a game they allow?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

I can’t make a looking for group post

Are you trying to post it to the same area or is this happening across the platform? I would recommend trying to see if you can post it to another club, checking if there are permission issues that are restricting you from posting. Additionally I would

check on your Privacy and Online Safety Settings
    to see if they are set to allow you to post LFG posts.
  5. Drizzle J Win User

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

This problem totally could in fact be stemming from a connection problem between your console and network. That being said, I suggest checking out your multiplayer and network connections in
    Network Settings. If you get some kind of error, try going through the steps in our
    Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution and let us know if that helped.
Thema:

1. I can’t Make or reply to a group post for games - Similar Threads - can’t reply group

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  8. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  9. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  10. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f