i cant make a microsoft account and its stuck on the loading screen

Discus and support i cant make a microsoft account and its stuck on the loading screen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ive tried making it on the microsoft store, outlook page and on the minecraft website, i am making it with my own email service (@fluffydragons.cyou).... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by isla rawr, Jan 20, 2023.

1. isla rawr
    isla rawr Guest

ive tried making it on the microsoft store, outlook page and on the minecraft website, i am making it with my own email service (@fluffydragons.cyou).

it sends the email i put it in then it keeps loading and wont stop and is stuck on the loading screen

:)

isla rawr, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try it on incognito and check if there's any changes? Thanks!
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

[Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

4. reshad-080CEF57-BC74 Win User

Randomly get disconnected from Xbox live on Xbox one

Cant play any games on XBOX one as well. Games not syncing !! Stuck at loading screen!
  5. txbyz2049 Win User

Xbox Companion stuck on green loading screen

I've uninstalled it and closed and opened it many times. I even signed out of my microsoft account and signed in again to try to resolve the issue. It's just stuck on the loading screen.
  6. Disturbed Shawn Win User

Dashboard is not accessible.

I'm having a similar problem, today I turned on my xbox 360 & signed in and I was stuck at the loading screen for 5 minutes then I decided to turn off the xbox and turn it back on. I signed in again and it loaded the dashboard, then I went to account management
    and got stuck at the loading screen again.
Thema:

1. i cant make a microsoft account and its stuck on the loading screen - Similar Threads - cant microsoft account

2. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  3. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  7. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  8. I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox in my name but my child cant use his...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox in my name but my child cant use his...: I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox for my child for xmas but he cant use his headset to talk to friends why is this? 01ac49d7-7f8b-42bc-9b68-95c805540615
  9. I cant get back on my microsoft account, what do i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get back on my microsoft account, what do i do?: I cant get back on my microsoft account because i no longer have access to my gmail or my phone number and i cant remember the password. what should i do? 97cd62c4-4ebf-4e2e-8deb-beb15095825a
  10. I cant recover my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant recover my Microsoft account: It wont let me recover my account through the form as even when I type in the recovery form and complete it the automated system says its wrong when i know its right as I'm still signed in on it...