I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock

Discus and support I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my cousing deleted all the temp files of my pc a few days ago, now i cant sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock edition, the error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nice try keep going, Oct 22, 2023.

1. I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock

my cousing deleted all the temp files of my pc a few days ago, now i cant sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock edition, the error code is drowned and it say that "the system couldn't find the specified file" i havent found any way to fix it. I already checked and all my xbox services are running and i couldn't find ANYthing about it on the internet including youtube

:)

nice try keep going, Oct 22, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Nice T, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're going through this.
    First of all, if you have any Minecraft Launcher installed, please uninstall it completely from your PC.

Install the new Minecraft Launcher that can be downloaded from the Xbox app. Enter the following link to redirect you to the Xbox application so you can install it:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-launcher/9PGW18NPBZV5

Launch the Minecraft Launcher you just installed from the Xbox app, then sign in with the Microsoft account you purchased the game with or the account you migrated it to.

Best regards.
  3. Ms. Anum Win User

My Minecraft account got hacked.

Hello. I already changed my password twice. The problem i am having is that around 2-3 years ago i bought Minecraft and have been playing it but all of a sudden it says my account doesn't have it and its not showing up in my purchases. Recently I wasn't able to login with my microsoft account because it says it doesn't have it anymore. I think the account got hacked and changed. Please get my Minecraft back. I already contacted Minecraft and they said i have to contact microsoft. My minecraft username is ajisuppose. Also my Xbox username also changed and i cant login anymore. I can only play bedrock. Thank you.
  4. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why pls fix

Hello sir I am a Xbox Ambassador and gamer. I'll be happy to help on your case.

Please make sure that you are using the account you bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition with. Log into that account, then download the new launcher for Minecraft (links below). It is a all-in-one launcher for Minecraft: Java, Minecraft: Bedrock, Minecraft Dungeons, and the upcoming Minecraft Legends.

Once you download the launcher, select Microsoft login, and log into the same Microsoft account that you bought Minecraft: Bedrock with. Then, click Minecraft for Windows, and click "Install" or "Play"

I hope your problem is solved, and if it is, please kindly mark this thread as answered and give my reply an upvote. Have a nice day!
  5. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

cant login to my minecraft bedrock account

Hello @TweakyMedusa381!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

If you are using your Microsoft account, please try to sign in to your Microsoft account through the Xbox website and Microsoft website. If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Support for more assistance. We hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock - Similar Threads - cant login microsoft

2. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  3. i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have lost accesses to my microsoft account and cant login: I have recently been trying to play sea of thieves and it comes up with error lavender beard I tried to log out to fix it and I cant log back in as microsoft no longer recognizes my email and it...
  4. Cant login to Epic Games with my Xbox/Microsoft credentials

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to Epic Games with my Xbox/Microsoft credentials: Hi, I'm trying to login to my Epic Games and it won't allow me to sign in using my Xbox/Microsoft credentials, it keeps saying "code is invalid or expired" yet I never typed a code or even have an...
  5. cant login to any microsoft related website on my PC as well phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant login to any microsoft related website on my PC as well phone: i go to the login page i fillin my email and passworld, the password 100% i know, the login page doesnt even give me a error just doesnt log me in and takes me back to the normal login page to...
  6. i cant login to my ps4 microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to my ps4 microsoft: microsoft kicked me out of my account and i dont have the phone or email with that password because it was stolen now i cant even log into new accounts i make it keeps saying stuff like error code...
  7. Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error.: Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error....
  8. I cant login to microsoft through playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login to microsoft through playstation: So for my knowledge my friend is telling me this his playstation account can only be connected through one microsoft account. So he dose not know the password and he dose not know the email for...
  9. 0x80072EFD - Cant login to xbox game app account or microsoft account. Nothin working

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x80072EFD - Cant login to xbox game app account or microsoft account. Nothin working: Can anyone help with this issue? I cant even contact microsoft themselves 83aae9a6-744e-49b5-a47f-16d148a0b3d9
  10. I cant login to xbox live via my microsoft account or through minecraft PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login to xbox live via my microsoft account or through minecraft PC: My Minecraft java account on PC was recently hacked, we now have security of our Microsoft account but we cannot login to Xbox live. Every time we try to sign in on xbox.com, it redirects us to...