I can't login using my account

Discus and support I can't login using my account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aqifffzz, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Aqifffzz
    Aqifffzz Guest

Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to login in to my friend's account. I used a code to login last time but I am unable to contact him anymore. So now I am unable to play Minecraft as it is not logged into my account. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher but it did not work. Please help if possible.

:)

Aqifffzz, Feb 3, 2024
  2. Luke Cooper2 Win User

Stuck on is your security info up to date screen

I been getting the same issue, just can't login to use my account at all because of it.
  3. Thijs Elijzen Win User

Microsoft account lost

Hi thanks for helping me.

I lost the account it has been hacked and i can't login with my own email. I have the transaction email from minecraft in my mail but i can't login on that account anymore
  4. Florian Rica Mendez Win User

Error code 0x87DD0033 when trying to sign in on both xbox one console and xbox app.

I have the same problem. I can't login to my account on my or my husbands Xbox getting the same error code. He can login to his account with no problems.
  5. Zakuuu uuu Win User

Can't login, the button redirects me to a website that does not work.

I do have a Microsoft account, read my post please. I can't login using the microsoft account because it redirects me to a non-functional website.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

can't login to my account

Hello GrubKilller2212,

We were able to log into your MyRewards page successfully. Therefore, this is most likely a user connectivity issue. To resolve this, we recommend either clearing your cache or using a different browser.
Thema:

1. I can't login using my account - Similar Threads - can't login using

2. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  3. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  4. Can't login to Xbox App on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to Xbox App on PC: Hello, I am getting Error 0x800704cf "you'll need internet for this" when trying to login into my account on the Xbox app on PC. I have tried every possible solution I've found from googling and...
  5. Can't use my password to get into Xbox 360 login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't use my password to get into Xbox 360 login: Hello all. I am trying to login to my account on an XBox 360. Keep getting code: 8015D002. I type in the same email and password that logs me into my MS account in on my PC and handheld. Not sure...
  6. Can't login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account: I go to minecraft.net and attempt to login, then click sign in with microsoft, the page reloads and nothing happens, just goes back to the same login page. The only change is in the address bar...
  7. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.: I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96
  8. Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...: Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I can't sign in to my account. Every other MS app allows login. How can I log in to these apps?...
  9. i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password: as the title say , it did all begin when i took the 3 month ultimate subscription for 1 dollar 7bee915a-5e21-41e3-8aa9-2d721843bd9e
  10. Can't use my MSN login on Google Solitaire app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use my MSN login on Google Solitaire app: Have an active Microsoft account but unable to log in, it's listed but when I choose the account I just get a green screen with spinning and after a long while Solitaire stops. I installed Sol....