I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

Discus and support I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by John Carlo Buenaventura, Oct 14, 2023.

1. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

:)

John Carlo Buenaventura, Oct 14, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Can you try the forgot password option. Change your password and see if you'll be able to access it then.
  3. abrasiveJustin Win User

Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?

SAME SITUATION

I created a XBOX LIVE account for my son over a decade ago. I used my work email address when I created the gamertag. Back then Microsoft's services were not lumped under one login (that didn't even exist). When Microsoft deployed their one login system they
    merged my son's Xbox Live account into my work Microsoft account.

Now my son is an adult. We need to transfer HIS Xbox Live gamertag to HIS Microsoft account.

This is idiotic.
  4. Mateusz Bender (mben Win User

Creating an account for a company-owned Xbox using a company-owned email

Using a @Outlook or other public domain emails is a terrible idea. I just tried it, and an email address composed of <companyname>xbox with @outlook.com apparently cannot be used. I've tried variations and they're all either taken or are being blocked... So... real nice job there! I can't use my domain and I can't NOT use my domain unless I create a really bogus name for the Live account.

Well done! /s

EDIT: Apparently "xbox" is banned completely in @outlook emails. So creating a targetted company email FOR AN XBOX using that is... impossible. Again, well done Microsoft! /s

EDIT 2:
    THIS DOESN'T WORK! I CAN add a company email as an alternate login method, BUT IT DOESN'T WORK. Attempting to log in using it on the xbox.com portal causes the login screen to change to the company-specific login which attempt to create an Xbox account directly under the company email.
  5. jeq1 Win User

I don't remember my Windows ID email/pass, can't login with Gamertag to find out what it was because I need the Windows ID

To clarify a little bit....

The email I had used when I initially created my XBox Live account is the same email as the one I started a NEW Gamertag to play GTA4 PC with. I can login with my email to Windows Live, but not to XBox. When I login to Windows Live, my old XBox account
    with many games and 2000+ achievements is unavailable and in its place is the single GTA4 account.
  6. d3deb2dd-bce4-4d51-9 Win User

I have trouble logging in

it allows me to login on my original account, but it also gives the option to log into my account using a different email address that is not mine. I receive this code whenever I try to use a Microsoft application. I've tried looking for this other email on settings, but I can't find it anywhere as either an alias or some other account.
Thema:

1. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. - Similar Threads - can't login live

2. Can't login to LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to LIVE: DISCONNECTS to live. Says I'm connected to Internet. Then. Says. Not connect ted e88915e5-5d84-4405-ab87-8af44fe26e9d
  3. can't login to xbox 360 live at all what do i do

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't login to xbox 360 live at all what do i do: I've used multiple accounts to try logging into the xbox360 live but won't login and says to use a different account, which i have tried. I am also the parent account. need help...
  4. Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...: Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I can't sign in to my account. Every other MS app allows login. How can I log in to these apps?...
  5. Fortnite can't login to my Xbox live account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite can't login to my Xbox live account.: I have messaged and talked to people at epicgames ND they tell me everything is good on they're end. So now I have to talk to Xbox. Its been a week now since my daughter been able to play...
  6. I can't login into Xbox Live in Grounded

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into Xbox Live in Grounded: When i try to login into Xbox Libe in Grounded i get the message "The request is blocked." with Ref A: 0EC997D88F0E40648E7EBC9AFD18D360 Ref B: VIEEDGE4405 Ref C: 2023-04-03T21:19:17Z under it. Ive...
  7. Can't login to my live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to my live account: Need help logging in to my live account 33abba60-8c85-4861-b75a-9fb298feb38d
  8. Hi I can't login with my live account no more what can I do to get my profile back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't login with my live account no more what can I do to get my profile back: Need help with profile on live account on 360 159775db-f180-4228-8fe3-ef4331d75431
  9. I can't login to Fortnite for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Fortnite for xbox live: Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live 75d2f7a6-a335-4320-bf28-b500d0bd26c0
  10. I can't login to Fortnite it says unable to sign in to your account for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Fortnite it says unable to sign in to your account for xbox live: Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live 23da8f5c-5609-4d7a-84da-3332e18b3937