I can’t login to one of my accounts

Discus and support I can’t login to one of my accounts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I try to login to one of my accounts it shows the loading icon but never actually works. This doesn’t happen with my other accounts, I can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GallonHatPat, Jun 18, 2019.

1. I can’t login to one of my accounts

Whenever I try to login to one of my accounts it shows the loading icon but never actually works. This doesn’t happen with my other accounts, I can login to those without any problems. Anybody know why this is happening or how to fix it?

submitted by /u/GallonHatPat
    [link] [comments]

/u/GallonHatPat, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Dewight Beckem Win User

Can’t access my Xbox live or Microsoft account

How do I request account takeover? I can’t login to my original Microsoft and on xbox support you have to login for them to help you.
  3. jtryba_ Win User

I can’t login to my Xbox one account

i had to assign my account to my controller

i also updated my routers firmware at the same time

idk if that had any effect as much as assigning the account to the controller though
  4. MisterTom2 Win User

Can't access my gmail linked to Ultimate Pass

Hi,

No, I already signed up on that account and am paying for it actively. I can’t access the account now and I can’t login to cancel it either, that’s the issue.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I can't log in my minecraft account java edition

6. Robin Young2 Win User

How can I recover my hacked user account?

Thanks Darryl,

I have tried to use the recovery tool but can’t find the option for when you can’t access your account, all the options assume my account still exists and that I can login.

What option or options should I use to try and have get my account back?

Thanks
Thema:

I can’t login to one of my accounts

1. I can’t login to one of my accounts - Similar Threads - can’t login accounts

2. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  3. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  4. I can’t login to my microsft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my microsft account: Hi i’ve been trying to contact microsoft personnel for months and apparently this is the only way i can. Every other option has been with security codes and personal information of an email i made...
  5. What do I do if I can’t remember one of my Microsoft account logins

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if I can’t remember one of my Microsoft account logins: i logged out of my Minecraft account and forgot the email and password to it but I also don’t have a phone number set up to back it up or anything so is there any way I could recover it?...
  6. I can’t login on Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t login on Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’ve tried ten times and my Minecraft will not allow me to login with my Microsoft account 310c8f4f-c924-493a-ae97-10b77ef42bad
  7. Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account...: My account is linked but when I get to the screen it says enter the email address associated with my EA account, which I did but it won’t let me go any further. What do I do?...
  8. I can’t login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS5: [img] I have restarted my router and connection on my PlayStation however it continues to say error code Creeper 11a98443-34d8-44e3-b827-f6ff6387de6b
  9. Can’t login with microsoft account on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login with microsoft account on PS5: I want to play minecraft with my friend but in order for him to join the server he has to login and after he follows all the steps (entering the code in aka.ma/remoteconnect or scanning the QR...
  10. Can’t get back into account because login info is my friends. Account mine 100% i have made...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t get back into account because login info is my friends. Account mine 100% i have made...: this is complicated but i can fully explain here and maybe someone can actually help. The xbox account was one my friend made but he gave it to me when i first got my xbox one. His account tho but...