I can’t login to Fortnite

Discus and support I can’t login to Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so around 10:50 pm my cousin keeps being on my account since I game shared him so he can play the new Naruto game but he keeps getting on my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Razor Blade21, Nov 18, 2023.

1. I can’t login to Fortnite

Ok so around 10:50 pm my cousin keeps being on my account since I game shared him so he can play the new Naruto game but he keeps getting on my account so that I can’t play games. I thought of the idea to change my password and PIN my account I try booting up fortnite but it says login failure I checked my epic games account by login in with Xbox and it just says sorry there was a time-out utilization I’m scared that I lost that account with all of my skins in there I didn’t verify the account with 2fa since idk the email it was 2017 and I forgot which email I put in so I lost I’m hoping it would get resolved in the near future.

:)

Razor Blade21, Nov 18, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Razor, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It seems to be a widespread issue with Fortnite servers, as indicated on the Epic Games service and server status webpage.

You can check this information for yourself at the following link:

https://status.epicgames.com/

[​IMG]

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Epic Games is already working to resolve the problem, and we'll have to wait for it to be fixed. You can stay updated through the website I recently shared with you.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Jamiiyy Win User

Can't sign in

same here , I just want to play some fortnite but I can’t
  4. Mohamed Farhat1 Win User

De you know how i can play Fortnite with touch.

I just log in on safari and put xbox cloud gaming in the homescreen and play. But sometimes i can’t play fortnite because i can’t Click anywhere
  5. DeniqL Win User

I can’t login

Hi,Laporsha! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

What error are you getting?
  6. Wyat Wyatt Win User

Stuck on Epic's Login Screen (for Fortnite)

When I go to play fortnite it goes to the login screen then it goes to another screen it goes back to the login screen
Thema:

1. I can’t login to Fortnite - Similar Threads - can’t login Fortnite

2. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  3. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  4. I can’t login in to my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login in to my Xbox: Keep getting error messages 155274be-42d8-4915-bb42-863785f4ff09
  5. Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hi there! Everytime I attempt to login to my Xbox Cloud Gaming account on my iPhone after putting in my password it will give me a loading screen with the Xbox logo and then it will show the main...
  6. I can’t login to any Microsoft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to any Microsoft app: I cannot login to any Microsoft apps on my laptop at all, I can login on the website, but when I try to sign in on Microsoft store it’ll say that I’m not connected to the internet (which I am and...
  7. I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?: It won’t allow me to play minecraft bedrock edition due to my account apparently already being signed in when it’s not allowing me to join servers 6570ed2e-e228-4741-831d-ba45ac197ddc
  8. Can’t login to email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to email: My son changed the email on our Xbox account. Now I can’t sign into my email account. What can I do to resolve this problem? 38d431d6-dc01-49c3-a8c9-acfe7c15fdb9
  9. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  10. Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator: Hi there I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the Authenticator b7e51718-4d0b-4b2b-94a2-138d0ffe4475