I can’t login to any Microsoft app

Discus and support I can’t login to any Microsoft app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot login to any Microsoft apps on my laptop at all, I can login on the website, but when I try to sign in on Microsoft store it’ll say that I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobotPotato700, Nov 29, 2021.

1. I can’t login to any Microsoft app

I cannot login to any Microsoft apps on my laptop at all, I can login on the website, but when I try to sign in on Microsoft store it’ll say that I’m not connected to the internet (which I am and always have been) and show me 0x800704cf error message, I’d send feedback but I need to sign in for that too which I still can’t, I’ve also tried logging into the Xbox app and the new minecraft launcher and they tell me they couldn’t sign me in to Xbox live and show me 0x80048869, I’ve troubleshooted, repaired, reset and even tried to uninstall at one point, and yet I still can’t log in, I tried for almost 5 hours last night, then I went to bed and woke up thinking that I was just being dumb because I was so tired, Ive been trying all day and still no luck, I’ve even asked my tech expert brother and he has no clue what’s wrong, please help literally all I want to do is play Minecraft

:)

RobotPotato700, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Robot welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well, I suggest you try this:

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!
  4. ardagod Win User

Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet. Just downloaded minecraft for my sister and created a microsoft account for her. The app keeps crashing. It can’t login to her account and crashes during log in. When I skip login it crashes in settings.

I can’t believe the state this app is in... I don’t remember Minecraft being this unstable before it was under microsoft. There are reports from october and here I am months later still having the same problem...

Latest ios version, latest minecraft version. The game is unplayable. Can’t believe you are asking money for this...

Game only works with wifi turned off.
  5. Dewight Beckem Win User

Can’t access my Xbox live or Microsoft account

How do I request account takeover? I can’t login to my original Microsoft and on xbox support you have to login for them to help you.
  6. XxCUZZABUZZAxX Win User

10 000 Gamerscore Challenge - please read before complaining

Any advice for someone who doesn’t have the punchcard in their Microsoft rewards app? I can’t find it to activate it :(
Thema:

1. I can’t login to any Microsoft app - Similar Threads - can’t login Microsoft

2. I can’t login to any Microsoft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to any Microsoft app: I cannot login to any Microsoft apps on my laptop at all, I can login on the website, but when I try to sign in on Microsoft store it’ll say that I’m not connected to the internet (which I am and...
  3. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  4. What do I do if I can’t remember one of my Microsoft account logins

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if I can’t remember one of my Microsoft account logins: i logged out of my Minecraft account and forgot the email and password to it but I also don’t have a phone number set up to back it up or anything so is there any way I could recover it?...
  5. I can’t login on Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t login on Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’ve tried ten times and my Minecraft will not allow me to login with my Microsoft account 310c8f4f-c924-493a-ae97-10b77ef42bad
  6. I can’t login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS5: [img] I have restarted my router and connection on my PlayStation however it continues to say error code Creeper 11a98443-34d8-44e3-b827-f6ff6387de6b
  7. Can’t login with microsoft account on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login with microsoft account on PS5: I want to play minecraft with my friend but in order for him to join the server he has to login and after he follows all the steps (entering the code in aka.ma/remoteconnect or scanning the QR...
  8. Can’t sign in to Microsoft account because login box keeps disappearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in to Microsoft account because login box keeps disappearing: The video linked below shows the error that I’m receiving: https://imgur.com/a/07178Qo Ps. I use windows 11 b27857dd-0c86-4689-ae39-e3194ba84806
  9. Can’t login in to my Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login in to my Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft: I can’t use realms or crossplay because I need to login to a Microsoft account. So everytime I log into my Microsoft account it says, “Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please...
  10. Can’t login using microsoft login in minecraft java edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t login using microsoft login in minecraft java edition.: So minecraft java edition was working a few days ago, but the suddenly it stopped one day. It showed i didn’t own the game at first (i did own he game) but then i loged out, and tried logging in,...